Just booked for TV Commercial!

I auditioned for TWO separate national TV commercials last week, and there were maybe 15 other unicyclists at each place. I did my thing at each one and felt they both went well, and today my agent called to tell me that I was “on avail” for one of them, and that the other one was still mulling things over.

So she said the first one needed to know if I was free on several upcoming dates and I said yes, and so she said she would let them know, and then call be back if they decided to hire me. (They had narrowed the field to me and one other person) She said I might not know until Thursday.

Less than 5 minutes after we ended that call, she called back to tell me they booked me! So I go in this Thursday for wardrobe fittings, then rehearsals and shooting! I’ll give more details as to what the commercial is later. I’ll only say that the commercial is for a very well known product! :smiley:

Awesome!
Looking forward to seeing It!
very cool
:sunglasses:

Is it some kind of anti-aging product? :wink:

Cool Terry, nice going. :sunglasses:

Congratulations! :smiley:

If they watch some of you vids maybe they’ll let you shoot the whole thing yourself. Congratulations and good luck, can’t wait to check it out.

Thanks for the kind words and support guys! I chipped a front tooth last week, and so now I have to get that fixed–pronto–in case I have to smile or show my choppers, lol!
(I wonder if obamacare will extend to dental insurance!) :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool, maybe you’ll be in it for more than 2 seconds :wink:
Does your agent tell you about all the auditions?

That’s ripping good news. You deserve it.

Not all, but she does call me whenever she gets anything that calls for a unicyclist.

@ezas, Bondo, SmalltownUni, Chrashing, deadbeatpope & Organic:

Thanks for the comments and encouragement guys! :smiley:

Sounds cool. I’d like to try riding in a commercial too (I wanna be a Unigeezer when I grow up :p).

Do upload the commercial, or send a link to it. :wink:

Congrats on the commercial Terry. That sounds like fun. You may want “make-up” to draw some geezer wrinkles on you since you look and ride like you’re only about 30:D.

Hey Terry - that’s great!

Congrats.

Awesome and congrats!
And be sure to charge them extra if they use your Uni-Cable-Cam (which they really should)!

Terry,

Congratulations!

Will you appear as Unigeezer™ or as some nameless unicycle rider?

Scott

Haha, will do!

Lol! The age range they had was pretty generous from 20-60.

Thanks Joe.

That would be nice! :smiley:

Probably nameless, but I was told that it’s a “principal” part, which means residuals since it’s SAG! :slight_smile:

Nice one. Do us proud!

Thanks. From what I know so far, they’re going to have me weaving in & out of stuff, including people and maybe even traffic, so it’s right up my alley, haha! They also may have me ride a bike as well. (I just hope I can remember how to ride those things!)

I called my LBS and they said I could borrow any of their bikes for the commercial! And they are one of the largest bike shops with several hundred bikes, from custom bmx, to road and mtb and everything in between! Should be fun if nothing else! :smiley:

Congratulations! I’m looking forward to seeing the results.
Do be careful with the bike though, the last time I tried to ride one of those I had a terrible upd. Just remember to keep your hands on the handle bars no matter what.

Don’t worry, a bike feels strange at first after riding a uni; but you get use to it.