jaw dropping

seriously that video is so fantastic to watch…i’ll only say one thing : ride up a rail to tailwhip off!! :open_mouth: insane vid.

How is he being a hypocrite? Just curious… Cause I don’t disagree with a word he says… Now I pretty much only ride with bmx’rs, I even own one, so does that make me a hypocrite? All it is is an appreciation for someone else’s forte.

exactly.

i jsut wonder how many ribs they have broken on those bars…

Probably about as many times as you’ve fractured your testicles. I’ve never heard of a BMX rider breaking a rib on their bars, more the wrists and ankles.

Well I know a good few BMX riders that break ribs a good deal, ive done it myself. I was looking more into the barspin trick variations, underspinning or overspinnin the bars can have bad repercussions in the ribs

aaron ross is my hero, some of that stuff is amazing, i didnt think it was possible. i think we should turn this into the inspiration thread!

I wasn’t getting mad, I was just pointing out that he is now showing interest in other sports, which I am all for, on a unicycle forum, when he had a go at me for saying that I thought extreme scootering was kool in an old thread.

This is also why I said he was being hypocritical.

“Nah mate not you, I’m talking about hypocrites.”

your a confusing person

Seems so. I was hinting to you that you were being hypocritical, and all i’m looking for is for you to accept that you were a bit over the top having a go when I said scootering was kool.

its spelt “cool”, and scootering is lame, i stand buy it. Bmx’ing is by far a more superior sport then scootering. So im not taking anything back, we have something to learn from bmx’ing, without it i doubt street unicycling would have started.

it’s inspiration, scootering is funny

Guys, think about it, THIS IS WHAT THEY CAN DO CONSISTANTLY
(in a competition, think of how much better uni riders are in their vids as in competition, and I think you’ll see my point, not assuming that you had a problem in the first place hah.)

Edit: haha my point exactly

Watch till the end.

yeah, the frontflip, I must say, was pretty rad.

That’s crazy! lol But think of all the pain you’d go through to land that. That’s why I prefer unicycling to bmx, skateboarding or sports with more speed and height involved.

I’m not sure unicycling can reach that same speed and excitement unless trial lines are very closely times.

The greatest thing of all time…

:smiley: in my opinion i agree that bmx-ing is a great sport thingimadoodle but we all know something far better…:smiley:

)-O (just a clue)