Jason Auld Callout

dang its crazy how played out this footage is.i dont really like it because a lot of those tricks ive promised never to do again, lol. ive learned some new stuff which i think is better. and jason let me know when it gets done man, im sure yours will be earth shattering. <3

thank you, you’re a beautiful person lucas. if you ever want to go for ice cream or chill somewhere, id be more than ok with that. or you can jsut come to florida and we can eat chicken and waffles and have a good time.
<3

chase i cant believe i forgot actually man. im not doing shoutouts in videos anymore but ill do it jsut for you in the video of me and forrest rowell that should be in within a few days (that video by the way should be fairly groundbreaking.). youll love it, i promise. <3

I can’t wait!

Sorry to keep you waiting guys, here is my effort. It’s not “groundbreaking” but I like it, tell me what you think.

Dedicated to Jonny,

Jason

http://youtube.com/watch?v=td04RqnnB3s

good shit mate really good, was that a proper 4 set for the trey i coudn’t tell from that angle but if so mental mate well done, learnt to grind pretty consistent by looks of things to xxxxx hats off to tha both of ya

Thanks, yeh that was a 4 set mate, real deal holyfield. Glad you liked it. I’m annoyed though, I’ve been away in London all weekend and I’ve only had one comment. But it was from Lucas, so I guess it counts for like 100 replies.

Jas

I really liked it. You should post it in the video forum.

Thanks Luke, that means a lot coming from a rider of your quality. Much of my riding is born from or inspired by your videos.

Jas

I was impressed. I would break some bones trying that stuff.

Hey, Great vids by both of you. I liked the kooks song a lot better than the other(mostly cause it was on Wes Pedens juggling video) but the riding by both of you was amazing. Just wondering, what are the specs on both of your guys unis?

Arctic Monkey’s are great!!! The first uni I have in it is a Nimbus Street with slight mods and the second is KH street 2007.

Jas