I've finally finished my movie....but....

So yeah…my movie is finished but I’m thinking that I didn’t get much street-ish freestyle in it… So the question is: do you want more action!?

Cause it’s a pretty good movie (If I say so myself) but maybe I could turbo-charge it with some fancy crank-grabs and whatnot…

gimme an answer…

post it as is, i will fast forward through the street stuff anyway. not really, but you get the point.

I guess its up to you really, MORE action in a uni video is always cool, i mean the more the better. I guess its allready taken you a while to make this movie so why not just wait a little longer to make it better? I would definatley like more street etc.
So yeah i think you should wait just a little longer to get some extra cool footage in, this will make you movie longer and cooler.

post it!!

im eager

-grant

The clip you saent me the other day was awesome…I’m keen to see more. Post it now! :slight_smile:

Andrew

Likewise and I agree.

Personally I think Trials and Street make the best vids so the more the better. So go for the turbo-charge!

David

Sooooooo…

Were’s the video?

BTW, I think a video should have at least a little of everything.

In a uni vid, I say the more freestyle the better, but what’s best is combining freestyle and trials/street e.g. wheelwalking skinnies or riding down stairs backwards.

Well…I guess I’m waiting… I still feel somewhat unsatisfied with it…so next week it should be final, I’ve got a long weekend, gonna get more footage and make the movie even better…

The problem is that it’s already six minutes of raw action and the song is over but…still I feel unfufilled…

In the street-ISH section I’m adding I’ve already filmed some crazy slo-mo wallrides…they’re pretty neat…

Anyways…until next week I shall remain faceless…

Needs more street tricks!!! :smiley: :sunglasses:

Somody needs to go to chat!!

Well I don’t mean to disapoint you but when I say street tricks…I’m not talkin’ Kevin style one footers and sorts…I’m more in the line of doing a trials line with style…you know…puttin some twists into it and whatnot…I’ll see what I can dish up.

Definitley wait untill you are good and ready. And this is a message for everyone WATCH HIS MOVIE!! the riding is so awesome everyone will enjoy it and I mean everyone!!!

oh, and another thing I’m pretty disappointed about is the lack of rolling-hops… They’re one of the things I"m proud of but I won’t be able to show some crazy ones cause my kh broke and I’m stuck using a united… I can still do picnic tables though…but I’m sure I could do higher with a handle…

Bummer…

Anyways…once again I’ll see what I can dish-out…

Oh, and at worst, once I fix my kh I’ll make a movie part two cause I was already planning on making a winter movie with snow-muni and TOque…

thanks Brian…Yeah, I’ve been getting better at ridding but the editing isin’t worth poop…

Cool, I’ve got both of those in mine! :slight_smile:

Andrew

Mental note to self: Must wheel-walk skinnies and ride down stairs backwards…

well, no but I’ll get some pretty groovy stuff in there such as maybe a wall-run flying jump mount…

Even if the song has ended, quietness ALWAYS adds drama. For instance do some mad trick slo mo and quiet and it’ll be awesome!

As long as it has the video of you crashing over a fence in a comedy style, I’ll be happy… :slight_smile:

Phil