italy here i come!!

any italian riders arround?

i’ve got a one way ticket to italy, i’ll be there traveling about for about a month and a half. mostly in the north.

wouldn’t mind doing some riding. trails/ freestyle.
still haven’t decided which uni to take.

Probably should have gotten a two way. Those are cheaper. (If you’re talking about plane tickets). Maybe see if you can find a website about italian unicyclists?

http://unicycling.org/roster/index.php?country=italy

A unicycling friend of mine is going to Italy this summer, I think in July. I’ll find out the exact dates and places.

i’ll be in italy from june 30th to july 15th. giocologgi
lives in Bologna. i’m hoping to hook up with him for a ride or two. maybe you can join us.

-eric

ive definatly got to go to bologna, i think it’s the nearest place where i can buy a nills poll juggling hat, i left mine on a train last week, and nobody in this counrty has one in my size:( i suppose thats what you get for having dreadlocks.

send me a pm when you have a better idea of when you’ll be there

WOW WOW WOW

YEAH, I LIVE NEAR BOLOGNA!

I’m wating for all you guys!

And I’m also a juggler, I know the juggling shop of bologna!

Just say me when!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

read your PM. let me know where you will be from the 1st till the 3rd of july. one or two of those days i will be riding near bologna with giocologgi.

-eric

My bologna has a first name,
it’s O-S-C-A-R.
My bologna has a second name,
it’s M-A-Y-E-R.
I love to eat it every day,
and if you ask me why I’ll saaayyyy…

'cause Oscar Mayer has a way
with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

JJuggle’s evil twin is very, very busy today. JJuggle apologizes on his behalf

:thinking: … I’m from Bologna and I don’t know this “song(?)”
Can somebody explain me the meaning?
Ciao

Again, I apologize for my evil twins post.

In the United States bologna is a kind of sandwich meat and that is an advertising jingle that Oscar Mayer, a maker of bologna, has been using for years. Virtually every TV watching American can sing it by heart.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Here’s a site about both bolognas.
Scroll down to the bottom for the kind you can eat.

I wonder why they named it after an Italian city? I thought that the Italians maybe invented it.

See also…

-Eric

:wink:
Understood!
Yes, the “bologna” is a kind of meat, but it’s called “Bologna” only by foreigners, all the italians call it “mortadella”.
And the name “Bologna” is the name of the city (my city) in wich it was invented.
You can see here http://www.capriflavors.com/mortadella.php
a “real Bologna”.

Good appetite

:smiley:

I’m sure mortadella is better tasting than bologna.

See you soon , giocologgi!