is this a real trick?

while practicing wheel walking with two feet, it became quite easy to one foot Wwalk by keeping the neopolitan foot on the pedal and scooting the wheel around with chocolate one.

what is this called?

Re: is this a real trick?

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002 16:02:11 -0500, jagur
<jagur.7c66z@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>while practicing wheel walking with two feet, it became quite easy to
>one foot Wwalk by keeping the neopolitan foot on the pedal and scooting
>the wheel around with chocolate one.
>
>what is this called?

A preparation for gliding.

Klaas Bil

>A preparation for gliding…

No, couldn’t be, because I figure it out after I learned how to glide :slight_smile:

I don’t know if it has a name, but it sure looks goofy and feels weird too. Try idling one-footed and put your domi- er, chocolate (ugh) foot on the wheel and don’t let it slide. Kinda like you’re ww-idling. That’s another goofy/fun one.

wow,i was looking for answers about if it was a trick or not,and Tron gives me another variation of this"one foot on wheel,one foot on tire deal".

i tried that Wwalk/idling thing and it werks!(thanx Tron)thats two new “goofy” tricks that have no official description.

>wow,i was looking for answers about if it was a trick or not,and
>Tron gives me another variation of this"one foot on wheel,one
>foot on tire deal".

Hmm… one foot on wheel, one foot on tire… does that mean two feet on wheel? :slight_smile: I know, I know, you meant one on pedal, one on wheel/tire, but I just hadta.

ya,i meant pedal…cant be sober for every post…sorry.

ohhh…
I’m really hungry after reading this

its straight on and a little hard to see but here’s the foot on pedal/foot on wheel,walk thing…

wwalk.jpg

the neapolitan/chocolate foot thing is going way over my head
can someone explain, please?