Is Terry here?

Is Terry still here I have not seen any of his posts or new videos in a while?

Yeah, he hasn’t been very active lately but i’ve spoken to him a few times. Hes still lurking.

Good he was so funny!

I was really worried! Good to know that he’s around :smiley:

Come on Terry :smiley: Keep posting and making us laugh :smiley:

Im gonna keep poasting so a lot of people see this.

anyone know

I’m missing Terry too!
I have asked Pedro about him last week.
Where are you Terry!?

this is exactly what private messages are for

well, he is probably inside a piano, busy tuning it, home, or at some vertical canyon riding his MUni

but i know for sure that hes still riding and having good times, and practicing unispins

He’s still here don’t worry. I’m waiting for his next video still!

Yeah why hasn’t he been posting any more unigeezer videos??? they were awsomn

Maybe it’s a new girlfriend… :sunglasses: :wink:

I’m tired of re-runs. Where’s Terry?

prolly one of those mtb chicks
jk

terry where are you man ??

He’s riding and hanging out with six foot rattlesnakes.
He’s got something awesome planned. I don’t know if it’s supposed to be secret or not, so I’ll keep it secret until he says it’s not, lol.

Way to leave everyone one the edge of their seat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess it’s only a matter of time before we get the “guess what Terry is doing thread?”!

I can wait to know, as long as he’s having fun.

Hi everybody! This is my first post since about a week before Halloween, so it’s been a while. I took a break to concentrate on my piano business a little more since things have been kinda slow, but I’ve still been trying to ride as much as usual. I’ve gotten a few pms asking if I was ok and stuff and that’s really nice, so I wanted to say everything’s fine, and I hope everybody here is doing good as well. :slight_smile:

I’m also hoping everybody in the Santa Barbara area will be ok, where wildfires have been detroying homes and burned more than 400 acres! I know the SB uni club lives out there, so our thoughts and prayers are with them to stay safe and unharmed. If Hans reads this, please let us know if you’re ok!

yay

Missing your videos and wacky-ness and great skills.
Shug