Is it 4 stairs? or 5?

Maybe we should be counting steps? If you walk up it how many times do you step? I’ve never had any problem.

This is like when its Tuesday and someone counts to friday and gets 4… :thinking: YOU DON’T COUNT THE CURRENT DAY FOOLS!

Boy, Rayden sounds like ‘that type of guy’

You know…the type that calls this upcoming weekend ‘next’ weekend?

as a surfer as well as a unicyclist, this seems to me mush like the old, how do measure a wave argument, is it the rideable face? the height from the back that you see from the line up? the height you see from the beach with other waves blocking it?
some steps are bigger than others… what if you had a four set that was bigger than a six set because it had larger steps?
i think the only true way to measure stairs is like measuring a wave… in increments of bullshi!t…

i busted this gnarly set of stairs today actually… it was double overhead with a light offshore breeze, i did a nice little rolling hop, turned, landed at the bottom and got barrelled on the inside…

I agree with Harper. And mscalisi. And am adding another:

6.) always say that you’re working on it on a different unicycle.

eg: “When i’m gapping this set of 15 stairs, I like to end in a 30-second stillstand into stand-up wheelwalking 1 footed, but I can only seem to do it on my 43” sem. Can anyone suggest anything I can do to make it easier on THIS unicycle." (while gesturing to the one you’re riding)