Into the Thunder Dragon showing this week on OLN

Just a reminder that Into the Thuder Dragon is supposed to be showing on OLN TV over the next week. It’s showing in their Outside Magazine segment.

For the west coast (Pacific Daylight Time) the schedule on OLN is (according to Yahoo TV)

April 15, 16, 17, 18, 21 at 11:00 am
April 21 6:00 pm
April 21 9:00 pm
April 22 11:00 am

Check your local schedules for your local dates and times.

More info on their schedule should also be on the OLN web site <http://www.olntv.com/>. I’d give a more direct link to their info on ITTD but their server is down right at the moment.

grr!!! OLN Canada has a different schedule! I don’t think they’re even going to show it!

No worries, you can see something very similar each night on the Learning channel. (well, missing a few minutes of unicycling)

Eh? What is this “learning channel” you speak of? Might you guide me further with channels and times, perhaps, fellow Canadian?

Later,
Eli.

Hey Eli,I was suggesting that without the 4 minutes of unicycling in the movie, it’s a typical nature/culture documentary that you can watch on the learning channel, or discovery, those types of shows.

Damn Yahoo TV. They had the listings wrong for Into the Thunder Dragon.

It showed yesterday. But it’s not showing again until May 9 at 2:00 PM eastern time and then again on June 10 at 2:00 PM eastern time. This is on OLN TV (Outdoor Life Network).

Sorry about the mix up. :angry:

I recorded on PVR

I was able to record on my PVR(Dish Network) and watched it last night. I haven’t seen any MUNI or Uni videos, except 2 0r 3 that have been posted here. I thought it was great. The things Kris and Nathan do on a Unicycle is amazing. They go places I wouldn’t consider on a Mt Bike, and I am pretty damn good if I do say so myself. I just started riding a Uni about 2 weeks ago, and can go a couple hundred feet straight, and am just learning how to turn. So it goes w/o saying, but I’ll say it anyway that I was blown away. I enjoyed all of it even the documentary parts.

John,

After the fact, I realized those multiple “Future Airing” dates on Yahoo TV are just when the Outside Magazine show will be on, but it is different content each time.

Scott

to bad you dont get those awsome DVD extra’s

http://www.olntv.com/__defshows.cfm?sShowID=OUTSIDE%20MAG

Both my wife and I were happily suprised the other day when it came on OLN. Great stuff Kris and Nathan, and hats off to Sean White! The stair descent was incredible.

:angry: I don’t have Pay T.V. And I keep an eye on my programs for any unicycling shows, just like this. But our (Australian) Networks don’t seem to care about it at all. Except SBS of cause, they might have it on one day. I don’t know if this show will make it down under or not. Funny if it does because I will be the one in the front row of cause. To SEE THIS “Into the Thunder Dragon.”
I’m dying to see this show as much as you did guys. I might even buy it on DVD one day.

David.

Re: Into the Thunder Dragon showing this week on OLN

Sean White asked me to post these times from www.olntv.com for the US:

May 5, 9pm
May 6, 12am
June 10, 2pm

He says they are billing the May 5 showing as the official Premiere since it
is the first time it’s shown during prime time. He says these times are good
for both Eastern and Pacific (don’t know what happens if you’re in Central
or Mountain?)

I looked on the Canadian schedule and it only goes to May 6 and doesn’t list
it at all.