Internet Dating

I wanted to thank this website for making access to other muni-ers available. First, I met Terry through here(Is that a good thing?) then have had two great experiences while traveling. First, John Childs took me on a great trail up near Seattle, Tiger Mountain. Not only was he an excellent rider, he was fun and helpful. Then this last week end, I got to ride Upper Bidwell Park in Chico with Peter Kittle and son and Gary Pope. We had a blast. An excellent trail and we had a great time egging eachother on. Highly recommended trail if any of you get up there.

I’d encourage you all to travel with your uni and hook up with the local talent. Keeps things interesting.

This site is also nice because most everyone is nice and they all ride uni’s there arn’t any possesed KH fans. That’s a good thing about the sport being so small.

Thanks a lot pal! :angry: Who’s made ALL the videos and drives 100+ per week to come out there to ride with you? Nah, it’s not a good thing!:D(I know, you were just kidding…I think)

i love this site. it rocks. Terry i think he was joking

OF course he was. We Kid eachother constantly, but I’m defintely more gullible!:stuck_out_tongue:

I have the same experience… because of this website I’ve met a bunch of riders and have made friends with a bunch who I meet for rides on a regular basis an hour away.

Re: Internet Dating

This year, I’ve met Jerry, Eric, Scott, Dave, Phil and Kenny through
the internet. They’re reluctant to admit it though.

Before that, I met Greg, Liz and Nicola through the internet. Yeah,
internet dating is great…

P.S. Let me put this straight: all these folks are unicyclists.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“I’m slowly but surely stealing Wales and bringing it back to my house on the wheel, frame and cranks of my muni. - phil”

You must have SOMETHING nice to say, Klaas! :thinking:

This place is grea, full of happy budding unicyclist.
If any body wants to travel to Tasmania? I am all alone…

totally cool, tho mostly i have only met fellow kiwi riders through the nzuni forum which is very cool tho. and i first spoke to Andrew Carter on here, but was going to meet him in person when he came over to film with us. good times.

Y’all should come ride with the kiwi contingent! There’s no better place than here, no better time than now

Well, I haven’t met anyone from here because I seem to be the ONLY UNICYCLEIST IN OHIO!! Is any one else out there? Hello? I’m all alone!:smiley:

I met my soul mate here, and we’ve been married thirty two years!!
Thank you, unicyclist dot com!

yes we are very happy together, thank you unicyclist.com.

hahaha, at leasy your age (100) would allow that, unlike james potter’s (17). pretty funny tho, cuz thats the story expected when i read this thread title

I also really like this site. If anyone’s going to Cyprus look me up, I seem to be the only unicyclist on the island.

Re: Internet Dating

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 07:15:41 -0500, U-Turn wrote:

>You must have SOMETHING nice to say, Klaas! :thinking:

The subject “internet dating” reminded me of a very funny discussion
we had that Saturday night in Austin, about how we met on the internet
and what people might think of that. That’s what I jokingly referred
to, as an insider’s joke. Couldn’t find the “inside joke” smiley. I
didn’t mean to evaluate how nice everyone was.

But yeah, I’m glad I attended the best Texas regionals ever!

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“I’m slowly but surely stealing Wales and bringing it back to my house on the wheel, frame and cranks of my muni. - phil”

Anyone ever ride along the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia or North Carolina? Me and a mate were thinking of riding some of it on Cokers.