Intelligent comment

I was riding the 28 today, and had done some light cross country with a few mown grass hills and stuff, when someone I was riding past said, “I can ride 50 yards on one… that’s amazing what you’re doing.”

If I add to the picture that she was just a little bit younger than me, morphologically optimized for viewing by males, and dressed for summer, you will understand why I thought it was a particularly perspicacious comment.:wink:

Re: Intelligent comment

You came across a female carrying free beer…?!

Short version: “A cute, younger girl complimented my riding today”

It is, of course, to everyone’s benefit that Mikefule does not “do” short versions.:slight_smile:

Re: Re: Intelligent comment

Morph- has to do with shape or structure, so she was optimized in her shape, according to a man’s general preferences. How you could connect this to beer, I fail to understand. Also, your joke builds on the macho assumption that all males enjoy drinking beer. Based on this analysis, I deem this joke unfunny. Sorry

Hm, a conflict between intelligence and wit. Luckily I am merely a bystander.

Was she wearing a blue bikini and an extremely short skirt? If she wasn’t, you have nothing to brag about :slight_smile: I however, do :slight_smile: Oh my, I can’t use enough of those smilies :slight_smile:

Meaning that you lack both? :slight_smile:

Where’s the rest of the story? I want to hear that you went over and talked with her, for goodness sakes you both unicycle! Instant connection. If you’re already chained down, it’s still you’re duty to bring them into the uni world so they can meet more riders and we can seeeeeeeeeeee her!

Down boy! (Someone Photoshop Jessica Alba & some unicycle pic for the poor depraved lad!)

Re: Re: Intelligent comment

I deem this joke milk-snorting, pants-wetting funny. I laughed out loud. Good work, s7ev0!! Long live the immature. Hey…I’m already there.

Re: Re: Re: Intelligent comment

Meh I deem this boring. yawn

I don’t think Bob22 is depraved at all. He goes to UT and he ain’t ugly, wimpy looking or overweight. He gets his.

Meaning they are not easy to separate. :slight_smile:

Man, this thread made me crack up! :smiley:

Re: Intelligent comment

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> evil-nick wrote:
>
>>*Down boy! (Someone Photoshop Jessica Alba & some unicycle pic for the
>>poor depraved lad!) *
>
>
> I don’t think Bob22 is depraved at all. He goes to UT and he ain’t ugly,
> wimpy looking or overweight. He gets his.

Depraved ( http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=20882&dict=CALD )

or deprived? (
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=20922&dict=CALD )

I’m having trouble figuring out who meant what… :slight_smile:

Roger

Mmmmmmmmmmm. Jessica Alba, unicycle, beer. (in that order)

I’ll be useless at work today.

OK

Somehow, looking at that photo, the priorities are swirling around in my brain… what were they again? :thinking:

why didnt you just say that mikeflue its so much eaiser
and its nothing new there is loads of them around here