Inspired

After seeing all the great epic rides that people have done, and the beautiful pictures they have taken, I decided to get up and go for my longest ride yet. To most of you it may not seem that long, but I did a 6.25mi ride on my 24" Torker LX in a little less than an hour. In actuallity, the ride was probally more like 6.75 or 7 miles because it was over hill and dale. I’m hoping to build up enough endourance to do 15mi on my 15th birthday on Sept. 4th, but with my 24" I’m not sure if I will or not. I’m also hoping to get a Coker here soon, but maybe I’ll wait unitil I see what the new ones look like… Anywho, the ride was very enjoyable and I only got one ‘HONK! HEYYY!!!’ from a car (I think I knew him, but I’m not sure…). This guy walking his dog said that I was very good, which is nice to hear over the usual. The only downside to my ride was some major chaffing near the end and afterwards. I do have an airsaddle that I made on it, but the sides still make my legs raw. Below is a picture of the beautiful vineyards that I passed. I hope this is the first of many long and enjoyable rides to come.

• Mike

0821061607.jpg

Easy, ask for a coker :stuck_out_tongue: .

Nice picture. Keep it up!

It turned out pretty good, since I took it with a camera-phone whilist upon my unicycle :stuck_out_tongue:

I want a coker, but I kinda want to wait until the new ones come out. UDC is out of all of them anyways.

That’s pretty respectable on a 24" - keep it up :slight_smile:

Rob

Wow, you took that with a camera phone? Dude, that’s a really good picture! :wink:

Thanks! I have been spending more time riding lately and am starting to pick up speed a bit, as much as I can with a 24" and 150mm cranks. :roll_eyes:

i need a distance uni to. i have did 5 miles a few times on my 20" and it gets tiring. i just came back from a lttle distance ride and now that i just ordered my trials uni i can save up for a distance uni