Inner Balance reviews?

Thanks for the response Brian.

I can understand what you’re saying about the NYC scene, and maybe I’ll have to watch it again to appreciate it more. As a rider in rush hour traffic in London, I know that you can anticipate what you think other drivers or pedestrians are going to do, but they don’t always go with what logic says they should. I’d be interested to see how my riding looks from someone elses viewpoint though as I wonder if I come across the same to other drivers.

I appreciate that it’s your job to make the film look exciting and dangerous without actually putting the riders or public in danger.

I’ve never seen a Hollywood film that has a fair and accurate representation of real life, so I don’t know why I expect a unicycling film to do so :smiley:

STM

Brian, you’re a genius!!!

I just finished watching IB. What a fantastic filming and editing job!!!

The music was well chosen and worked perfectly with the footage. The diversity of unicycles and unicycling styles was refreshing and the film angles and perspectives used were impressively creative.

All in all, a much more imaginative unicycling film than any I’ve seen in a long time.

thanks erin! :slight_smile:

(and most others :wink: )

I showed the movie to a bunch of people a few weeks ago. They all loved it! Not one of them ride. They really liked the camera work and action.

The great part is that my friend brought his 8 year old daughter that day. They came over again this friday and his daughter brought her friend. The first thing she wanted to do was watch Inner Balance again. Anything to keep them busy, right??:smiley:

Brian made a great movie that can be watched over and over again. You always see things you missed and the music is great.

Thanks Brian!

Inner Balance is another Sofa success story. Well filmed with diverse and interesting music as well as riding. The Manhattan street sequence was fantastic, even after watching the more dramatic U-Tube clip of the bike messengers in New York. It’s neat the way Brian avoids repetition with a variety of riding styles and filming techniques. And he paid me one whole dollar to write this review.

I thought I paid you three dollars to quit posting around these parts!

I’ve only seen clips of the movie, but I must say that Adam’s skill on a coker is amazing.

High quality filming & great unicycle skills.

I hear that Brian is now paying for positive reviews of his latest work so thought I’d say something nice about the video and cash in.

Seriously though, Inner Ballance is a must see for all unicyle enthusiasts. (and your non unicycling friends will also be impressed)

Thank You!!!

Everyone can order a copy at justonewheel.com and pay by paypal or check or you can wait a few days and my e-commerce with a brand new site will finally be up and functional.

INNER BALANCE $24.95
TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED $22
Both $39.95
Shipping in the US $4.95

Adam

Thanks Harley, your ‘check is in the mail’

I didn’t want to chime with more compliments (although I could do with the cheque in pounds, not dollars, thanks) but while Adam’s skills in NYC were impressive, what wowed me was the lunatic attempting to follow him around wearing a load of heavy camera gear - there were quite a few hairy moments I thought!

I’ve watched Inner Balance upwards of 50 times by now, and I still love it. The music flows very well with every scene, and is good listening anytime. The variety of riding styles, and locations makes it interesting for almost everyone, no matter what your preference.

Having seen Brian work on this movie, it’s obvious how much attention he spends on details…(let’s do it again…), and it really shows in his movie. The scenes are great, the angles are covered, all in all, it came together in harmony and balance (inner and outer).

I’ve shown this movie to many people I know, and all of them have them have been very impressed…in fact, I know two people who don’t even ride unis yet who bought copies. A unicycle movie that appeals to both riders and non-riders…that says a lot.

Good job Brian…when can we expect a third?

if I sell out of #2

I got inner balance a couple weeks ago and I really really liked it. I also got the Koxx-one DVD at the same time and I think I liked Inner Balance more. Inner Balance has alot of footage that will never be seen on the internet. I think it is the closest to Defect in terms of rewatchability in that it has really really good filming and the riding is all really unique.

Great Job Brian.

It would be amazing to see what Brian and Dan could put together if they worked as a team!

…interes…ting…

Yes, I’m curious when and where that may happen…!

Do you guys all find the egg?
It’s one of my favorite part…

I just love the movie so much! I specially like the lyrics of the song while tim is riding his coker: " You will understand when you will ride " because this is so true for a 36inches wheel

I’m glad you picked up on that. (Although pretty much EVERY word in that scene lines up)

Tout les mots avec les monocycle television

so its worth getting?

You know what also make Inner Balance really good? It is that we dont hear Brian speaking french in it.:wink: