Inner Balance: Filming: Australia!

YESSSSSS!!

sweet…we got o-dawg!

Yeah I’ll bring Owen and Julien in the trunk of my car. We will be there. :sunglasses:

sweet we have ^^this guy too.(sorry i dont kno your name but im sure ill find out what it is in june:))

HAHAHAHA

In the TRUNK?!?

Bon, moi j’ai pas de probleme avec ca mais a deux ca risque d’etre serre! :wink:

I don’t read the forums much, so I had to look this one up.

For the convenience of others…

Filming + Party. Niagara Falls, June 10-11

Alright, that’s just about enough funny talk you guys

the filming in aus is it possible for us to film ourselves and send it to andrew?

One of the things that will make this movie so special is the fact that it’s being filmed in high definition, so unfortunately you can’t just send in footage to me.

In other news, the camera arrived this afternoon…I’m going for my first filming session tomorrow. Really looking forward to it.

I’m also booking my flight to Auckland in the next couple of days. :slight_smile:

Andrew

Are you coming to Wellington Andrew? It’s way better than Auckland :wink:

Haha, I was waiting to hear something along those lines from you. :slight_smile: Not this trip, but one day. Hey, with $375 return flights how could I not?

Andrew

Start riding :slight_smile:

Hmmm… :sunglasses:

It’s being filmed in HD? … Hey Brian, wanna mail the camera to NH next? :wink:

Oh yeah, and Blu-Ray or HD-DVD… not that it matters, I can’t afford either :wink:

what’s this…like 2003 or something? sheesh

dang it, i cant wait to see this movie. (hopefully) my first riding filmed in highdef for a full length feature and all of this excitement within my first 6 months of unicycle riding!

what bout me (joking)are you filming in aus If in bris I might come along (joking but serious tone)

make up your mind, Dan

your are actuuly considering me for a video? im so honoured well yes if possible i would love to be in the video

Well Dan, considering that fact that Andrew lives in Brisbane aswell it shouldnt be too hard for you to get in…Plus if i could get in the movie, anyone could…And guess what, I am so my guess is that your chances are pretty good.