Initial thoughts on the new Nimbus Air Saddle and the Nimbus Air Cover

We did initially try and order multiple colours, but this cover version has a massive MOQ per colour. So, we did some polling on the colour we should pick and blue came out top. We have spoken about changing it on each batch, lets see how it goes.

1 Like

I rode the air saddle today, love it! The bigger handle is very comfy and I do not see the need for any kind of handlebar now. After 6 or 8 rides the air is still comfy, no hot spots and not squishy at all. Very firm seat. The Nimbus Gel that it replaced was pretty good also but the air has a slight edge in overall comfort.

3 Likes

Love the on air cover over my Kris Holme street . I am riding 8 to 10 miles at a clip comfortably on my 29er. Looks a little bulky over original seat by is comfortable.

I just installed one on my 36" but didn’t try it except a 1 minute test in the car park. Feels as hard as the regular Stadium. Do you guys ride with padded cycling shorts, or with normal underwear?

I just went for a quick 3.5 mile ride on the air wearing jeans and regular undies. It’s pretty good.

1 Like