Independance Outage - Im back with cgi not working

Anyone else on independance got problems? None of my CGI scripts are
functioning correctly, i am getting access errors

Julian www.dvdoptions.com

We are working on a solution Julian. Please stand by and I will email you
with a progress report.

JD

Julian Collins <juliancollins@dvdoptions.com> wrote in message
news:9knreb$7rq$1@constitution.worldwebserver.com
> Anyone else on independance got problems? None of my CGI scripts are
> functioning correctly, i am getting access errors
>
> Julian www.dvdoptions.com

JD wrote:
>
> We are working on a solution Julian. Please stand by and I will email
> you with a progress report.

JD I transferred a domain with you; how long do these usually take? Do you
send out an email when the transfer is complete?


Shena Delian O’Brien * http://www.darklock.com/shena/ The Graphics Kitty!

This just in today:

=====================

The transfer of ourcommunitycare.com to Tucows failed because:

Unable to process transfer for ourcommunitycare.com: 552 Domain status
does not allow for operation.

We can not process this transfer due to a 552 error from the registry.

This can occur as a result of :

  • domain is not yet 60 days old

=====================

As soon as the domain is 60+ (about 1 Sep 2001) days old we will try
again. Remind me at the end of the month please.

JD

Shena Delian O’Brien <shena@darklock.com> wrote in message
news:3B701705.25B48648@darklock.com
> JD wrote:
> >
> > We are working on a solution Julian. Please stand by and I will email
you
> > with a progress report.
>
> JD I transferred a domain with you; how long do these usually take? Do
> you send out an email when the transfer is complete?
>
> –
> Shena Delian O’Brien * http://www.darklock.com/shena/ The Graphics
> Kitty! * http://www.darklock.com/abstract/ Fantasy Age *
> http://www.darklock.com/fantasy/

JD wrote:
>
> As soon as the domain is 60+ (about 1 Sep 2001) days old we will try
> again. Remind me at the end of the month please.

Arg!! That sucks! Why the arbitrary rule? What purpose does that have?


Shena Delian O’Brien * http://www.darklock.com/shena/ The Graphics Kitty!

I have no idea, but it is an ICANN requirement.

JD

Shena Delian O’Brien <shena@darklock.com> wrote in message
news:3B702CB2.A948FFD2@darklock.com
> JD wrote:
> >
> > As soon as the domain is 60+ (about 1 Sep 2001) days old we will try
again.
> > Remind me at the end of the month please.
>
> Arg!! That sucks! Why the arbitrary rule? What purpose does that have?
>
> –
> Shena Delian O’Brien * http://www.darklock.com/shena/ The Graphics
> Kitty! * http://www.darklock.com/abstract/ Fantasy Age *
> http://www.darklock.com/fantasy/