IMDB for music?

Does anyone know if there’s a Music equivalent to the Internet Movie
Database?

-Mike K.

On Thursday 14 February 2002 02:18 pm, Mike King wrote:

>
> Does anyone know if there’s a Music equivalent to the Internet Movie
> Database?

how about this?
http://www.artistdirect.com

John R. Marshall - Web Developer

JRM Studios - http://www.jrmstudios.com
The Hotrodding Network - http://www.hotrodding.net

Remember: “It ain’t a sport if it can’t kill you.”

www.cddb.com ?

“Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
news:3C6C0D9A.1CADFDBE@webcodefocus.com
>
> Does anyone know if there’s a Music equivalent to the Internet Movie
> Database?
>
> -Mike K.

On Thursday 14 February 2002 03:04 pm, John R. Marshall wrote:

> On Thursday 14 February 2002 02:18 pm, Mike King wrote:
>
>>
>> Does anyone know if there’s a Music equivalent to the Internet Movie
>> Database?
>
> how about this?
> http://www.artistdirect.com

BYW theres alot of BS on the site, but if you use the search box you can
find just about any artist/album

here is the listing from one of the best bands that nobody ever heard of.
http://ubl.artistdirect.com/music/artist/bio/0,414914,00.html?artist=Chyld

if they have Chyld in their listing they have to be good :wink:


John R. Marshall - Web Developer

JRM Studios - http://www.jrmstudios.com
The Hotrodding Network - http://www.hotrodding.net

Remember: “It ain’t a sport if it can’t kill you.”

“John R. Marshall” wrote:
>
> if they have Chyld in their listing they have to be good

Well, the search didn’t turn up “jackelope eye”, which is what I was
looking for. :frowning:

But thanks, looks like a good site.

-Mike K.

Is that a song or a band?


Tom Bryant
tom@dixieshirts.com

“Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
news:3C6C29DC.6281072A@webcodefocus.com
>
>
> “John R. Marshall” wrote:
> >
> > if they have Chyld in their listing they have to be good
>
> Well, the search didn’t turn up “jackelope eye”, which is what I was
> looking for.
>
> But thanks, looks like a good site.
>
> -Mike K.

I’m told that it is by a group called the Super Suckers.

Tom Bryant wrote:

> Is that a song or a band?
>
> –
> Tom Bryant
> tom@dixieshirts.com
>
> “Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
> news:3C6C29DC.6281072A@webcodefocus.com
> >
> >
> > “John R. Marshall” wrote:
> > >
> > > if they have Chyld in their listing they have to be good
> >
> > Well, the search didn’t turn up “jackelope eye”, which is what I was
> > looking for.
> >
> > But thanks, looks like a good site.
> >
> > -Mike K.

‘Creepy Jackalope Eye’, that is.
http://www.sincitysounds.com/spotlight/3-10-2001.html

Tom Bryant wrote:

> Is that a song or a band?
>
> –
> Tom Bryant
> tom@dixieshirts.com
>
> “Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
> news:3C6C29DC.6281072A@webcodefocus.com
> >
> >
> > “John R. Marshall” wrote:
> > >
> > > if they have Chyld in their listing they have to be good
> >
> > Well, the search didn’t turn up “jackelope eye”, which is what I was
> > looking for.
> >
> > But thanks, looks like a good site.
> >
> > -Mike K.


Thank you,
Bill
Triple “J” Screenprint and Embroidery
(530)343-6091
http://www.stitchandprint.com
:-}

http://www.supersuckers.com/

Tom Bryant wrote:

> Is that a song or a band?
>
> –
> Tom Bryant
> tom@dixieshirts.com
>
> “Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
> news:3C6C29DC.6281072A@webcodefocus.com
> >
> >
> > “John R. Marshall” wrote:
> > >
> > > if they have Chyld in their listing they have to be good
> >
> > Well, the search didn’t turn up “jackelope eye”, which is what I was
> > looking for.
> >
> > But thanks, looks like a good site.
> >
> > -Mike K.


Thank you,
Bill
Triple “J” Screenprint and Embroidery
(530)343-6091
http://www.stitchandprint.com
:-}

Mike King wrote:
>
> Does anyone know if there’s a Music equivalent to the Internet Movie
> Database?

I remember seeing a music artists db before at http://rollingstone.com .
It wasn’t as extensive as IMDB but you may find what you’re looking for
there.


Peter N. Go - mailto:peter@icthus.net

http://CGI-City.net http://ArticleCity.com
http://ZenSearch.com http://BannerBuild.com
http://RegisterGuy.com http://BudgetWebHost.com
http://NewsCuts.com http://FreeMailWeb.com

Accept Credit Cards Online. Run An Affiliate Program.
http://www.icthus.net/cgi-city/clickbank.html

Bill wrote:
>
> ‘Creepy Jackalope Eye’, that is.
> http://www.sincitysounds.com/spotlight/3-10-2001.html

Hmmm… right genre, right timeframe… need to get a clip to make sure
it’s the right song…

but, Thanks Bill!!!

-Mike K.

Mike King wrote:
>
> Bill wrote:
> >
> > ‘Creepy Jackalope Eye’, that is.
> > http://www.sincitysounds.com/spotlight/3-10-2001.html
>
> Hmmm… right genre, right timeframe… need to get a clip to make sure
> it’s the right song…

That’s it! Thanks again, Bill…

-Mike K.