I'm Unicycling 40K for Comic Relief!!

I thought i’d actualy do something for comic relief this year, however late it’s been decided. On Saturday 7th March (subject to change, maybe to the 14th) I will be unicycling to Windsor and back on my 20" Kris Holm Street Unicycle - hardly the type for this kind of riding. In total the ride will be around 25 miles/40 kilometers. I am totally unsure how long this will take me on a unicycle, and in my unfit state… but it’s for charity :smiley:

So sponsor me!

To Sponsor Me you can either:

1. Follow this link: http://www.myrednoseday.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=160903 and click the “Sponsor Me” button.
  2. Talk to me personally and fill in my official sponsorship form.
  3. Send me the money through the post.
    (Email me on galvin.ben@gmail.com or phone me on 07786508801 if you are unsure)

Anybody is free to join me if they want to keep me company and help raise a bit more money, whether you unicycle as well, ride a bike, or any other form of transport! Just let me know!

Thanks!!
:smiley:

Awesome! I approve. Sponsored!

Thank you!
Means a lot!

I’d love to but we are thinking of doing the same thing ourselves, but on a smaller scale (my 10 year old son who learnt to ride in the summer wants to ride 4 miles for Comic Relief). We’re not a definate yet so will definately sponsor you if we don’t do it.