I'm back- gone for 5 yr.

I haven’t been to any meets or forums lately, but I never stopped riding! Whats been going on? Enjoyed a good coker snow ride today.

I noticed your name first. I also do Ballet a good 10 hours a week at least. I do Jazz, tap, modern blah blah blah. It’s good to see other dancers ride too. I’d go on more but it’s kind of off topic.

Welcome to the forums, and I hope to see you at a meet sometime soon… Maybe Moab(www.moabmunifest.com) or California Muni Weekend this fall.

Do you have AIM, or an Email address I can reach you at to talk?

Pics? Where, how deep…we just got the first snow of the season here and I’m looking forward to cutting some fresh Coker tracks into it. Welcome back to the forum!

Re: I’m back- gone for 5 yr.

Welcome back! Since you are fortunate enough to have a Coker, you may want to check out my thread entitled “Rolling Trials” - which is a new sport I am helping to develop (that’s really cool to participate in on a Coker… the most exciting wheel-size class for the event, in my opinion). The name basically reveals the essence of it… Trials without hopping, essentially… but there’s a lot more to it, really. I’ve been having the time of my life riding my Coker up and down ramps at skateparks and over various obstacles at places like Rays Indoor MTB Park (http://www.RaysMTB.com). I have posted pictures and a video of my riding at these locations, if you’re interested… but you’ll need a high-speed Interenet connection to download my movie, unless you don’t mind letting it download overnight or something like that. The link to the movie can be downloaded from my thread entitled: “HCR’s Skatepark/Rays Video is Online!” Anyway, great to have another Coker rider active on the forum! I look forward to reading your posts (and seeing any pics you post).
Andrew (HCR)

you used to live in Austin, didn’t you?

-eric

Dude ballet-uni-guy your regitered on the roster of america ive seen you on there and if i remember correctly you said you have like 15+unicycles… and you are of French origin…or am i mistaken…?

POW

Welcome back.
Are you Eddie Moffat? The ballet star and Coker rider extraordinaire? Long time no see.

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:52:03 -0600, “ballet-uni-guy” wrote:

>I haven’t been to any meets or forums lately

You said on 16 January that you’ve been away from this group for 5
years? That much of a coincidence! My first post to this group was on
16 January 2000. So if yours was an exact statement I may have missed
you by a couple of hours. Anyways, welcome back.

Hey, maybe I should have celebrated my first lustrum on this group…

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

It’s impossible to get old when you ride a unicycle - John (what’s in a name) Childs

I’m back-gone for 5 yr.

It’s good to be hearing from other unicyclist again. I’m sure I know some of you from past meets. My name is Eddie Moffat and I did live in Austin for almost 10 years. I’m not very computer illerate so I must learn how to send pics soon.

These pics have been on the Austin Club’s Website for some time now.

Did you notice the two arrest? One was for reckless driving of a unicycle, the other was riding with a sword, (stage prop) officer thought it was real.

haha! you probably have the record for unicycling related arrests.
Keep on riding!

you are kind of a legend here in austin.

you should try to make it here for jugglefest. there will be alot of stuff to do for unicyclists. i will be posting about it soon.

Ahh, you’re Eddie Moffat! I remember some of your previous posts. But
then you haven’t been away for 5 years, just less than two.
Incidentally, your last post as Eddie Moffat was on snow cokering as
well.

I have quoted a post of yours about the use of helmets several times.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

It’s impossible to get old when you ride a unicycle - John (what’s in a name) Childs

Hey Eddie,
Pretty much whenever I ride around town I still get people asking me if I’m that guy doing spins on my unicycle. I would love to ride with you again and hopefully you can come to jugglefest, if not this year than in the future. Long live the one-wheeled ballet dancer!!

Aj