If you didn't unicycle...

The only reason I unicycle as much as I do is because my left knee won’t let me play basketball anymore. To me, unicycling is a geezer substitute sport like tennis, darts, lawn bowling, or golf.

If I had never unicycled I might be an Asian woman or a gorilla or a rhinocerous. I might be a CPA living in Sao Paulo, Brazil or I may have been killed by a street car like Margaret Mitchell (thank god) before she wrote too much more. Or I might be me, here, unable to ride a unicycle.

hay!!! dud y u al makin fun of da way i tipe? uh u guys shud b sopotive cuse i iz hecka good at uni u now? i gunna b da dave mirra of unisyculing 1 day iz wut all my frendz say cuz i pop of mad stuff ya no wut i sayin? so 1 day wen i n da X gaymes u guys aint gunna get no props cuz i strate up gangster and you cant even cum clos 2 my skilz

… I have the feeling he’s trying to communicate with us! …

umm… 1wheelthrilla: seriously, usage of anything that is in the dictionary would be helpful. I really mean it. use ENGLISH. I would imagine that even the most “gangster” of hip-hop and rap artists have no idea what in the hell you are saying. thanks.

umm… 1wheelthrilla: seriously, usage of anything that is in the dictionary would be helpful. I really mean it. use ENGLISH. I would imagine that even the most “gangster” of hip-hop and rap artists have no idea what in the hell you are saying. thanks.

I wouldnt be typing this right now, would still have horrible balance, I wouldnt wow as many passers by, I wouldnt hvae joined this forum, I wouldnt have annoyed and bored so many of my friends and family, I would be alot better at playing bass and guitar, I would probably be skateboarding, I wouldnt have had the chance to basically interview one of my idols (John Childs), I wouldnt be as proud of myself, I wouldnt have acheived anything beyond uniing, I wouldnt have had as much confidence as I do now, I wouldnt have accomplished something that the general is completely ignorant about, I wouldnt be as happy of a person as I am today, I wouldnt have met all of you guys, I would still feel really lonely, I wouldnt feel as special as I do now, etc… I can think of a million things that unicycling has done for me. I like unicycling becaus with other sports, you can only get so good at it. In unicycling, the learning never ends. you can jsut keep getting better and better and better.

you can jsut keep getting better and better and better

an u say dat i cant tipe gud?

you copy/pasted that sentence. I can tell. it has my typos in it.

Yep.

Hey you gotta admit, it’s a creative way of typing : )

Andrew

dam strate!!!

If I didn’t unicycle, I wouldn’t have all those cool moments where you learn something new, like tonight when I went 2 revolutions backwards I think, thats just like, " woaaaaaah". My idling is slowly getting more control, like when I do it a few times I don’t always fall off, I can keep it up. Times like that take you back to when you were first learning, and you could actually ride a little ways without having no control and upding whenever. So i’m thankfull God given me the ability to ride, and that others I know wanna learn, which they will if they keep at it.

Andrew

I would…

I would…searach icessantly for similar challanging self searching tool.:smiley:

I would probably be a rather normal person…
Honestly, I don’t know.

Yeah, I’m surprised that he did all that extra work to make himself look stupid.

Children, children- why must we fight among ourselves? This is a happy forum! And not a Scrabble forum at that. Though, as I don’t speak jive, it would be nice to know what you’re saying 1wheelthrilla, even if it’s translated beneath or something. If you are dyslexic, I do apologise.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

you know I was probably most of the way through the first line before I realized you were doing that. Sometimes I type that way, my letters get pushed on the keyboard in different orders, especially for my name, but usually I go back and fix it.

Andrew

Trehe was a tarehd in JC aubot taht a wlhie ago. It’s fun to raed, erevynoe was tniklag lkie tihs.

but if you do not go big you can not win

AGS

If i didn’t Unicycle then right now I would be writing a History Essay (or maybe i wouldn’t, if i didn’t unicycle i probably would have finished it before the holidays)

I would have an extra few hundered dollars.

I would do more homework, study more, be a better student.

I wouldn’t be able to unicycle.