ideas

I know this is off topic but there is more people looking at this forum section so heres the idea does anyone on right now whant to talk about how we can halp fix this forum if so go in to the chat thing and we will talk

If there is a few unicyclists on IRC, we should start a channel somewhere, i’m on arcnet, efnet, ircnet and quakenet, with the nick lleberg.

We are a few unicyclists who currently use #unicycling on irc.freenode.net.

Why not just use the #unicycling on dal.net? I mean, Its already linked to the chat link at the top of the Unicyclist.com page. Why make another one? Id rather see more people in the one we have now, then have people spread out into a bunch of different channels.

Becuase we happen to be on freenet anyway.

Then they should either move the java chatroom to freenet, or everyone move to dal.net. It just makes more sense to have everyone in one place, rather than spread out…

[edit]Im making the assumption that the average forum user does not have an IRC client. If not, they will probably end up using the java chat linked on this page (Unicyclist.com). It would make more sense if the channel linked here was at least somewhat active. Therefore, im in favor of moving the java room to the most active #unicycling channel. In this case it seems to be freenet.

Yeah,but theres some people who dont have any of that,and dont know what your talking about.

All i use is chat.

Yeah,but theres some people who dont have any of that,and dont know what your talking about.

All i use is unicyclist.com chat.I dont have aim or…anything else.that i know of.

If you are using the chat on the unicyclist.com page, you are using java.