I am looking for more skills I can work on on my uni this winter in my basement.
I have very limited space. (I have just enough space to ride a pretty tight
circle.) Since October 1 I have been in by basement working on uni skills and
- Idling with either foot
- Double idling
- Hopping (I can hop as long as I want and turn in a circle also, but I can’t
hop very high.)
- Learned to mount with left foot
- Learned to mount into an idle with either foot
- Juggling while idling (still working on this, but I have done over 250
catches with 3 clubs so far. I have even started working on some double
throws and tricks.)
- Riding backwards, (I am limited to about 20 feet of space here, but can do
this distance pretty reliably.)
So, what is next? I am starting to get bored and need new ideas. What other
skills can I work on?
PS. I got my first uni in January of 94 and learned to ride it in my basement.
January 95 will be 1 year of uni riding for me. I have had lot’s of fun with
it this past year.
Andy Arhelger email@example.com