idea

tom_edmonds, i notice u live in milton keynes, i’ve heard it is a “concrete jungle”, i.e. very good for street and trials. is this true?

me and my mates were thinking about going up there to do some trials. it would be good to meet up if you’re into trials. we’re from leicester by the way:D

iain

well i actually live in Leighton Buzzard, but its easier to put MK beacuse people know where that is, ive only been up there riding a couple of times with the only other local rider i know, so far what we have discovered is good, id say theres scope for riders of most abilities, i try to have alook everytime i go up there whether on a uni or not.
havent been out really since september due to other arrangemnts and the weather, but meeting up would be cool.
we are going to have a go at this 50set sometime (its 5, 10sets with a sufficient recovery space/flat in between each

A gorilla riding a giraffe… now that would be a sight to see. Ever see that in South Africa, JayneZA or GILD?

good idea

How about riding off a diving board- and if more tha one person does it, the person that completed most of a summersault wins.
Mark

I used to do an outdoor show in the summer near a swimming pool. We would ride giraffes in the shallow end (staying dry), then I would close the show by riding the 24" uni off the high diving board into the deep end.

MIke

sounds cool! do you mean clearing 10 steps, recovering, then clearing the next 10 set. or riding the whole lot.

either way a 50 set sounds too cool:D

iain

A week or two ago, I went to my brother’s concert (opening for Catch 22) and had some time to kill before the doors opened, so I pulled my 5’ giraffe out of the back seat of my car, and big green hooded cloak that someone had left in my car a long time ago.

I looked like an 8-foot tall druid. Scared the crap out of this one girl. It was awesome

well since ive only been to this set on foot before (its like in the middle of nowhere, practically) i dont know how well it rides but i was thinking of building up set by set, untill i could (providing ive got the balls) rail the whole lot, like the opening shot of Kris holms ‘fat tire fury’ vid on OTG.
pm me or start up a new thread in conversation if you want to arrange a meet up, or further discuss this, i feel bad for hijacking this thread.

I’d really like to go into an airport and ride the wrong way on one of those moving walkway things, but I’m sure that I would get arrested/kicked out…

Perfect! After all of the good riders have their unicycles confiscated, we’ll do the talent videos and I’ll have a shot at it! Except I forgot:( ,You have an average of four unicycles each :roll_eyes: