I stole a unicycling group from clarkson university!

Ok, heres the deal. A while ago I got it in my head to get some money some how. Then I was like, “I dont want to work for my money”. So I decided to get a unicycling group, not a club, a “group”, I dont think theres a diffrence, I just wanted to be a group. It took me a while to get the paperwork together. Actually, its just a fill in the blank form, so really what I mean is that “It took me a month of not doing anything and 5 minutes of being filling in the blanks”. So I submit this form to CUSA, which is the Clarkson Organization that gives away activities funds and stuff to clubs, events, and the like. So I submit it.

So we have to goto this meeting tonight, and me and mike go, and there are like 30 people in nice clothes. It is a mere coincidence that I’d taken down my mohawk the previous day. I dont think I woul;d have wont the group if i had had it up. So anyways, I start talking, and i knock down a chair ,and they tell me to stand up, and I sound really dumb. So then They ask for a demonstration, and me and mike, (who came with me) didnt bring any unicycles, so mike went back and got them, while I continued making an ass out of myself.

Then mike got back, and I did some bad ass unicycling stunts. Hah hah hah, ok, maybe not badass, but cool none the less. So the n they give us a group. The group comes with $200.00 in start up funds. I then use those funds to buy unicycles. Then I get more funds.

I am the king tyrant dictator of the group, mike is the treasurARRRR, and andy is the mayor.

I CANT BELEIVE THOSE SUCKERS BOUGHT IT! I stole a unicycling group from clarkson university!

now that u have it, i trust u r going to give the panthers a run for their money?

lol, great story!
Is the Clarkson Organization a nation wide organization??
Mabye i should give it a try, heheh.

–Jon

hah hah hahh hahh no. Its clarkson university, located in upstate NY. Unless your paying the 30 Grand a year to go here (minus scholarships) , you unfortunatly can not bennifit from the CUSA money. sorry

darn,
mabye I’ll try looking for leprachauns again…sighs

Re: I stole a unicycling group from clarkson university!

> I CANT BELEIVE THOSE SUCKERS BOUGHT IT!

I can’t believe they will continue buying it after they read your
illuminating assessment of them.

its not like I wrote this article for the clarkson newspaper.

No, but I have this thread ready to send to them. Sending one KH Muni will stop me from sending it :wink:

Crime Does Not Pay

The Anti-Extortion Division of the Obnoxious Little Punk Police is about to intervene in this little affair.

As we see it, the quickest and quietest way is to just go ahead and send the copy of this thread to the Dean of Student Life at C.U., thereby killing two jailbirds with one stone… and without even leaving the Squad Room!

Uhhh… I think this is a dangerous tac to take with the little punks. An exhaustive study of 97 Shadow episodes has provided conclusive evidence that A) Nick, or another punk posing as Nick, will be able to exact vengence from jail, or the grave, and that B) the inocent party that fingers Nick will die despite the best efforts of law enforcement. Take some solice in the knowladge that Nick (or his associates) will not go unpunished, but will most likely die by their own hand while fleeing, as an invisible spector, The Shadow, implores them to give up. Finaly, I assert that C) the grizly end will be met, in all certanty, on one of the ill-gotten unicycles.

Therefore, it might be best if we changed stations.

-Christopher

gluteous maximus wrote:
> As we see it, the quickest and quietest way is to just go ahead and send
> the copy of this thread to the Dean of Student Life at C.U.,

The amusing thing is, anybody doing a Google search on “Clarkson
University” gets this as the 7th entry…

> I stole a unicycling group from clarkson university!
> … andy is the mayor. I CANT BELEIVE THOSE SUCKERS BOUGHT IT! I stole a unicycling group
> from clarkson university! – nick - jerk on one wheel later, nick cegelka …
> rec.sport.unicycling - 28 Oct 2002 by nick - View Thread (8 articles)

Yup, out of 15,100 matches, it makes it on the front page.

I wonder if anybody interested in (or connected to) the university is
likely to do that? :wink:

Hmm, I wonder if I’ve just bumped it up the list by adding to the
thread? Sorry about that. Ahem.

Regards,
Mark.

DRAT!

Curses!

Foiled Again by the Fiendish Googleman!

The Superhero: the Nemesis of Hard-Working but Slow-Peddling Police (and villains) Everywhere!

Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University! Clarkson University!

oops!

But WAIT !

Look what I found when I did a GOOGLE search of “CUSA” (see above)

Nicholas of Cusa >>>>

The Philosophy of Nicholas of Cusa

Coincidence?

Anyway…

They’re looking for you, Nick…

Bennifit?!? What’s your major? :wink: Well, I guess that’s good for an American

I am a mechanical engineering major. I know I cant spell. I have disgraphia.

> Hmm, I wonder if I’ve just bumped it up the list by adding to the
> thread? Sorry about that. Ahem.

Now item number 3 is:

“Re: I stole a unicycling group from clarkson university!
… Life at CU, The amusing thing is, anybody doing a Google search on
“Clarkson University”
gets this as the 7th entry… I stole a unicycling group from clarkson …
rec.sport.unicycling - 31 Oct 2002 by Mark Wiggins - View Thread (15
articles)”

Higher up the list, but no mention of SUCKERS. :slight_smile:

Incidentally a nice exercise in recursion…

U guys are crazy.

I did not find thise post anywhere in the first 3 PAGES(thats where i stopped looking.)

Search usenet using groups.google.com rather than the web
<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Clarkson+University&sa=N&tab=wg&gt;

Throwing in a few links to Clarkson University might help to improve the page placement in Google. Engineering

Did I read this correctly. If I give 30k per year to Clarkson U, I can maybe fool them out of 200 bucks. They were probably hoping you would laugh in public and spread the word of what a great place this is! :slight_smile:

People, please, calm down.

I am a sarcastic human being. The money is going to a unicycle club, I didnt “trick” anyone into giving it to the club, nor am I going to spend the money foolishly on things that will not be bennificial to the club. I was hoping you would all enjoy some commedy, and if thats not the case, im not sorry in the least anyways.

Also, I am not going to Clarkson University just so I can be president of a unicycle club for a few years, Im here to get an education.