i need help

i just started unicycling a little while ago, and i can mount and ride without any help now. but i have some problems.
<BR>
<BR>
i can’t ride up hill, because it doesn’t seem like i can ever get any speed going from a dead stop.
<BR>
<BR>
whenever i ride, my thighs chafe really bad and i don’t know if i’m doing something wrong.
<BR>
<BR>
and also whenever i get going, my were wobbles alot, i mean, it goes side to side and you can hear the rubber squeeking.

thanks,

aussy

when going uphill, be sure to lean forward; this will make your body want to keep up, so you dont fall.

your thighs. that happened to me, but only cuz i was wearing boxers. i now wear briefs, and do not have that chafing problem.

i have no idea what ur were is, but if it wobbles alot, and you can hear rubber, then i would rather not talk about that. lol.

thanks for the advice, and as for my rubber were, i told myself i wouldn’t let anyone know about that. just kidding. i actually meant wheel.
thanks,

aussy

I hope you meant Wheel, unless you are riding a multi-wheeled Giraffe unicycle, I would say that if you are wobbling a lot it’s probably because your pedal pressure is uneven, try paying more attention to the way you shift your weight between the pedals and make it smoother.