I like this comfortable helmet

what is a light helmet that sits low on your head preferably a skater helmet but bike helmets r fine to

661 skate lid. I own one, i love mine (when i wear one). Its extremely comfortable. I looks really good also. Its a trials helmet, so its really well ventilated, and the padding isnt too much, just rubber really. When/if i fall sometime, i’m sure it will save my head a bit. It looks really great, and feels really good.

could you post a pic of you wearing it…i’m very interested, but would like to see how it fits on someone.

thanks if you can

I just wear whatever bike helmet I’ve got at the time. At the moment it’s a fairly inexpensive Giro road-style helmet (not sure which model, it’s not marked). I like Giro helmets, they seem to fit me nicely - I’ve had a couple of Bell ones and they don’t feel quite as nice. I don’t use a peak, mostly because they’re a real pain for road cycling on drops, which my helmet gets used for a lot.

I’ve thought about having two helmets, one nice one for road biking and another for (mostly off-road) unicycling, but never got round to it. My helmet tends to get scratches and little nicks in it from throwing in the car going to unicycle events, which apart from looking tatty sort of worries me slightly about integrity in a fast bike crash. A skate helmet would be good in this context, but I think it would be too hot for my usual style of riding (fast longish xc). Does anybody here wear a skate-style (i.e. multi-impact type like the mullet rather than the polystyrene bike type) helmet for longer rides and find it well enough vented?

Rob

• me.

Have had my Hex for a couple of years now and it’s great.
I think that I should add that I DON’T have the white one with the pink stripes, mine’s the dark grey, bottom left in the photo.

damn i want that pink and white one…

Best thing to hit helmet technology.—>http://www.triple8.com/main3/pg_7.html

Cant beat it. I use the foam in whatever helmet shell I happen to have at the moment. There is a sweatband type layer around all of the foam. Keeps it from dripping sweat. Keeps it from falling apart, as anyone who has owned a helmet knows the foam will do. Also makes it super comfy.