i invented a new uni move

i invented a new uni move!
i was walkin through the trails thinkin of moves i could do on things and i saw this stump so i ran homeand got my uni and i tried out this move and i called it the back og the seat grab , all you do is jump back wards at the obstacle and stall ( or grab for u slower mid aged ppl) and then jump off .

hehehehehe tell me if this is’nt already a move so i can be more happier:D

ROYAL RIDERS RULE!!

JUS-10 , PEACE OUT

Shut up!

Your posts are moronic, they make no sense, you dont use grammer or spell correctly, and you use way to man exclamtion points, question marks, and other such exspressive punctuation.

you no what i think of you!!!

i think ur a plain flat out jerk why would you even bother writing any thing if ur not going to talk about my subject ???

:angry:

but really i could care less there preppy boy , and i wou fill this whoile forum with swears but i’ll just get in trouble :slight_smile:

p.s. YOU SHUT UP!

p.s.s !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! just to make u mad you you school boy hankie pankie

Nick,
Was your post supposed to be ironic? Your grammar was incorrect in places, and your spelling was off too.
Just commenting though. Don’t hate me. :wink:

Come on guys… you know better than this.

Just because someone doesn't have the greatest spelling or the best grammer isn't a good excuse to make fun of them. All it really ends up doing is ticking people off. 
 Listen to other people's ideas, and if you need to you can politely comment on their spelling. I know we all believe in the spelling police, I know spelling is a good thing, but come on. This is a unicycling board let us speak of unicycling.

You people that don’t spell the greatest though, you need to make use of the many spell checkers. Try to keep your posts neat. It will be good for everyone.

So, this new move. Do you grab the back of the seat to make the hop? If you hop to a pedal grab are you actually hopping sideways or do you twist in the air?

What kind of shit is that?!? Spelling is good. You must be crazy or something. Spelling is the route of all evil.

Sorry But…

Sorry But… its actually P.P.S for post post script.
Sorry.

And dont worry i hate spelling too.:smiley:

-Eric

:smiley:

actually you hop like u normaly would and jump backwards at object your aiming for and stall with the back of ur seat then jump off and ride away

ooga booga

this is wat i mean

invented move.bmp (350 KB)

While unicycling with Callan and James (of Ottawa’s ‘Unipsychos’), James started doing stupid (but hilarious) nonsense tricks. When he tried that what it ended up being was a seat grab to ass pinch. :smiley:

-Mike

Now that I see the picture I totally understand what you are talking about. Now, I would try that, but I doubt my seat would be able to handle that kind of a beating. Landing on the back the whole time…no way that would happen. But if you can do it, thats pretty sweet!

so

did i invent a move or wat?

Re: i invented a new uni move

justin_kozy.dqbua@timelimit.unicyclist.com writes:
>
>did i invent a move or wat?

Actually, I have been doing that move for over 20 years. The only thing
is, I never did it onto an obstacle (just onto a wall that’s a bit higher
than my seat), and I never did it in order to get over or past anything.
The main idea has always been to have a short relax after riding around a
bit. I am sure your version is much cooler. Mine is sort of a non-trick.

David

“nick” <nick.dq1fb@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:nick.dq1fb@timelimit.unicyclist.com
>
> Shut up!
>
> Your posts are moronic, they make no sense, you dont use grammer or
> spell correctly, and you use way to man exclamtion points, question
> marks, and other such exspressive punctuation.
>

Nick, the problem with a post that complains about spelling, is that it
greatly increases the chances your own post will contain such errors.
(Naomi’s Second Law)

In your short post I note the following spelling: dont, grammer, to, man,
exclamtion, exspressive.
I also think “far too many” might be better than “way to man”.

Naomi (searching intently for her own errors)

Honest: I have a perfect hourglass figure…head full of sand and bottom
getting heavier by the minute.

Re: :smiley:

I can see we’re going to have to put George to work designing a guard for the underside of unicycle seats now.

Would you consider doing the grab on the front part of the seat?

Bruce

that might hurt a little in the soecial area . But it can be considered if u move the seat out:D

WOW I USED A PERIOD!!!

oops my bad on the !

justin_kozy wrote:
> i tried out this
> move and i called it the back og the seat grab , all you do is jump
> back wards at the obstacle and stall ( or grab for u slower mid aged
> ppl) and then jump off .

Top tip for this move: Don’t try it with an air seat - it has a habit of
ripping the valve off. Just trust me on this, OK?

> hehehehehe tell me if this is’nt already a move so i can be more
> happier:D

Sorry.

Regards,
Mark.

I suggest Just-10 gets credit for this one.

It could be called The Ass Grab

sorry justin - I’ve been doing this for a while - forwards too.
Infact I’m working on a grind using the metal part of my handle construction.
I have no name for it other than seat grab so the honour of naming it goes to you i guess.

I’ve a number of other silly tricks I’m working on too:

toboggan
crankstall to crankstall other side
crankstall to crankstall uni spin
tabletop
tabletop hang (where you jump onto a bench landing on the SIDE of the crank then do a kick-up mount and ride off)

to name but a few.
I have a list of about 30 I’ve been working on for the level 8+ section of the trials levels I’m trying to write.