i hate when

hahahahahahaha thats good. i might try that one day

oh and now that i think of it i hate how people on youtube watch your videos and say means things. i have never had it happen to me but if you go onto some of shauns johanneson’s video’s on youtube, heaps of people tease him

Apparently, driving a car makes you a fatass with no life.

Yay for logic!

haha

except that uni’ing is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler !

and they are jealous because they dont have our beastly skills so they make fun of us therefore boosting their confidence and self asteem:p :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate when people don’t use meaningful subject lines.

my apologies… i didnt really take time to think about it

Everybody,

Please take time to think about it before creating threads. Use enough words in the subject line to explain what it’s about, and check the spelling before you hit the button to create the thread.

Oh yeah. And don’t even make new threads unless you can’t find ones that already exist on the same subject.

Link?

this one has some

That sucks. Not the video, but comments. I saw one positive comment, but even that one was asking about the music :astonished:

yeah what jerk’s but they’re just jealous

Mostly stundents in large group showing off in front of others…

Ooo I’ve got so many more unicycling rants. I had this one guy who drove by and asked if what I was riding was my boyfriend’s. Or those who go ‘Oh, that’s easy.’ and then when you offer to let them try, they’d tell you that they’re in their good clothes or something dumb.

Or this one time when this guy was trying to impress his female companion by calling out to me and asking if he could have a go at my uni, expecting me to say no. I handed him the uni and he goes ‘Nay, I was just joking.’ The girl of course, gave a pretty uncomfortable half-smile.

Or stupid BMXers who’d start riding handless around you when you unicycle.

Or those who go ‘So, do you work in a circus?’ or ‘Are you going to perform?’ or anything that’s clown-related. It’s ironic that I got so much more respect for BC-ing (or at least attempting to) around my parts just because no one can think of anything smart to say about BCs because they haven’t seen anything like that before.

The comments on Shaun’s vid are just sad. People should get a life instead of flaming every other person online. I’d like to see some of those people tell him that in real life and get punched up real good though.

I totaly agree with you we should like put on add on TV / RADIO saying leave people with better balance alone! :wink:

noooo look at my comment i told that a$$hole bellow me didnt I:p

mine name is unikidd55 on youtube
i toooold him:p

I hate it when people ask me “how do you ride that thing”. What the hell kind of question is that?! What am I supposed to say?

yeah thats really annoying

I usually ask how they walk, or how do you ride a bike?

Yeah, that one is pretty annoying…I usually just say “Uhh…with lots of practice?”

Sometimes, when I’m out riding, and I pass kids on their bikes, I yell out with exaggerated confusion, “How the heck do you ride that thing?!”