i hate when

I really hate it when you tell your friends they should get a unicycle…or get into unicycling, and they are so quick to say “oh no, no i would kill myself”
:angry:

or “I am very clumsy.” or “I am not as good at balancing than you.”

Don’t they get it? That’s why you LEARN to unicycle.

Exactly

it isnt really about balance. its a mental thing

I hate it when people demoralise you because you can unicycle. I’ve been through it many times. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

balance IS a mental thing.

I always wonder when people ask “do you need good balance to learn to ride that?” surely balance is what you learn when you learn to unicycle?

I hate when people say “hey, where’s the other wheel” so annoying.

I’ll just tell them “it was a buy 1, get one free sale” and just ride off. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah there ignorant assho!es! :angry:

i dont get it :thinking: that means you get two unis or one bike?

I hate it that people never ask me that…I’ve got so many good answers:D

And that everyone asks, where the brake is :thinking:

thats weird, ive never had that one

get cooler friends

It confuses them, that’s why you say it. You should try it someday and see the looks on their faces. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

one of my friends did that once, saying “you have no life you just ride your little unicycle”. I was quick to point out he spends most of his time in the basment playing video games. he shut up after that;)

The other day, someone yelled at me out of his car. He either said “Get a bike!” or “Get a life!”

i hate it when people say their a better skier than me and there not

haha, a guy asked me ““wheres the other wheel”” and i said real men dont need more than one…and he got in his car and drove off…:smiley:

wow…hes the one who should get a life and get his fat @$$ out of his car

omg yea same but my friend says go get butt f_c_ed on your uni
gaaahhhhhh i mean ppl are so mean comeon its just like skating or bmx geeez