I hate unicycling

i think its the heat you hate, not unicycling. its not the unicycle that makes you hot its the weather.

yeah thats it

YAY! Where I live(Puerto Rico) it’s hot ALL the time! I guess tons of water is good…like tomtrevor said, you could always ride in the pool, underwater or with your head and shoulders sticking up or unicycle snorkeling! No falls, YEAH! Learn tricks underwater, and take it too far! Or unicycle SCUBA diving! (#11)It’s been done 'round here, in fact. Arecibo is WAY less than an hour away from where I live(Vega Baja) and if you ever stop by and you’re interested in astronomy, big telescopes or just like "-est"s, you might just wanna stop by the BIGGEST radiotelescope in the world. And see the coqui frog…whatever, I’m blathering too much.

really?
im in minnesota and its 109 degrees yesterday

go ride anyways. i have come homw sometimes and be able to ring a gallon of water out of my shirt and I can’t even see beause i have sweat going in my eyes. I have also had it that i had a bunch of bug bits when i have came home

unicycling is worth the sweat and bugs:D i do it in the rain too its actually not too bad… just a bit slippery

Dang dude It was 120 at the river and I was still riding trials. and I still loved it, so get your bum back on the uni! lol

yeah those are some of the worst exscuses ever:p did you really start unicycling exspecting every day would be a mild sunny day. just suck it up and go practice, a little (or a lot) sweat never hurt anyone, and its not like you’ll die from bugbites. all those things build character, now get you ass outside and ride. :slight_smile:

My unicycle makes me feel all hot.

dude i live in texas and i ride for almost 2 hours a day at 112 degrees outside.

I gave in after posting the OP and I have rode for about 1hr everyday simce even though it is super hot. I cahnge my clothes because they are soaked after every ride