I got the '06 torker

yes.

Heres a pic of hte 06 torker trials…

But I do lik my once torker myself…Its lighter…

yah i just ordered a 24 inch dx off ebay too. it should be here monday i cant wait to get it!

What size cranks come on the 20inch?

Unicycle.com says it comes with 5 in (127mm) cranks…

Well, UDC hasn’t updated the 06 Torkers yet, so that is for the old ones. However, I’m prety sure they are the same size.

Yeah, they have. They just don’t have pics yet. http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=765

Also, I just noticed that UDC dropped the price on '06 DXs to near-eBay levels ($259).

Does anyone know how much heaver this is to a normal trials? Also, caw89 how did you mod. your torker? Looks pretty neat.

from what I remember the only original bit is the crankset and maybe pedals. Am I right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Woah! I just got it, and it is the first real trials unicycle that I have ever laid my eyes on. It looks so huge! I cant wait to ride it around tomarrow.

I need to trim the seat post, though. It’s a bit tall… And the cranks do look a tad shorter than they could be, but I should really try it out before I point out the bad things…

Well flyer is pretty much right…heres the thread I made on it a while ago…

no

the seat is stock also

even know my seat is different… i think

I think the seat is different too. It’s not as soft as the older one was. The seat post is a different size now, too, I think. The hub and cranks may indeed be the only original parts. I’m liking the pedals, though…

you mean the welgo pinned pedals?

yup.

They are my first set of real pedals. They really stick to my shoes, and the pins are removable and the reflectors come out, so you can probably easily mount a grind plate on it if you feel the need. Totally awesome

yeah

where can you purchase grind plantes anyway?

by the way… those fries look really good

I am actually too thrifty to buy grindplates, I would just make some. It’s not too hard, just bend up a piece of steel to fit right and put in a couple of bolts.

You could also buy some of these if you felt so inclined. They would probably work better and weigh less.

Just for you:

fries.gif

or you could go down to your local grocery store and pick up a few of THESE: http://www.howtobakeapotato.com/images/01-how-to-bake-a-potato.jpg

and they’d probably make YOU weigh less than if you got some of Spudman’s dealies over there.

sorry… couldn’t resist. :roll_eyes: