I enjoy reading this forum!!

I have missed very much access to this forum lately. It is true that you don’t know how much you miss something until you don’t have it. I rarely post a thread or respond to on going threads, BUT I read and follow many of the threads and find them to be very encouraging and helpful. I am grateful to whomever makes this forum function and I miss it when I cannot access it. THANKS

Welcome back Jimbo :slight_smile:

I feel you Jimbo! The forum was down for two days, and my morning reading routine was completely off!

+1 :d

yeah, I visit this forum even more than my hotmail. 2 days down is too long :slight_smile:

I also enjoy reading this forum. Thanks you Gilby, for keeping it alive even though it’s not the busy place it once was. Still probably the best place to go to argue about crank length, or create yet another thread about which wheel size to buy. :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, when anyone asks that, the best response is to remind them that it’s probably not the last unicycle the will buy. The question should be thought of as “Which wheel size to buy next?

Heck Ya!