I Can't Belive This Guy!

My brother’s site www.last.fm has forums and i posted a message saying ‘does anyone else unicycle’ some people replied mostly saying no or otehr random stuff but this guy’s reply really shocked me he needs to be shown a thing or two about unicycling!
This is his reply:

unicycling as an extreme sport, sorry, i just dont see that happening. i mean seriously, what tricks could you do on one? maybe they could hold a downhill though. but i doubt as if they would ever do such a thing…
oh well…

:astonished:
Could anyone give me a link to the most extreme unicycling video you can find please i need to let this guy know just how little he knows about the best sport on earth!

Trailer for universe 2
www.sykoproductions.com/U2trailer.mov
and the Kris’ trailers http://www.krisholm.com/Multimedia/index.htm

That should be more than enough to convince anyone

just riding it’s a good start!

Obviously someone with no imagination, who will only except something as being fun, cool, extreme etc. if someone tells him it is. ah well, we can all be wierd together…

First I’d like to say that there are extreme unicyclers and stuff like Kris Holm and Dan Heaton,etc. But even if it wasn’t an “extreme sport” It would still be something that should atleast seem “extreme” to this guy, because from his post he obviously doesn’t unicycle, and just riding should seem “extreme” enough for him.

thankyou for the links to the trailers i sent the guy a message on the forum this is what i wrote:

‘unicycling as an extreme sport, sorry, i just dont see that happening. i mean seriously, what tricks could you do on one? maybe they could hold a downhill though. but i doubt as if they would ever do such a thing…’

i noticed this reply to a thread i posted on the forum title ‘Anyone else here unicycle?’
i don’t think you really have a clue what unicycling is about, most people who don’t know what unicycling is about seem to just assume that all we do is ponce around and dream of being in or are in the circus, well that’s not true. I’m not in the circus and i go downhill and uphill and we unicyclists do all the stuff people on bikes do and more and as for tricks well i think you can see by these trailers that we certainly do do extreme unicycling.
Trailer for universe 2
www.sykoproductions.com/U2trailer.mov
and the Kris’ trailers http://www.krisholm.com/Multimedia/index.htm

Enjoy

hopefully i should get a good reply to that! :slight_smile:

or just an embarrassed silence…