I <3 haters!

I’m still going to be a hater :stuck_out_tongue:
The first triple wasn’t really clean.
And the treytriple up the “bigger” curb wasn’t bigger because you landed at about the same level as you started, you just went over something (which when doing a treytriple that size is normal).

And you didn’t clean up the fakie tricks which I was originally hating on-so you didn’t show love on that part of my hate… :frowning:

Hate is a strong word.

Keep up that kind of style. I want to see more videos like that from you:p

I hate Hitler, after killing 6000000 Jews and all…

I don’t hate Colby, because a few of his tricks are sketchy

:stuck_out_tongue:

sexy

as Eli ;p

that was badass! :stuck_out_tongue:

Colby Cheese Thomas

+1 I love everyone that has posted anything on this thread and has not said something bad about colby thomas! :slight_smile:

ps yes nearly as sexy as eli :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha

Definitely cleaner.

Don’t worry, we (all) already know you’re still going to be hatin’ and still going to post negative comments, which are not constructive comment. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Those were cleans tricks.

This is one of the more positive comments of his :wink:

your never gonna get your tricks clean with that sort of attitude :stuck_out_tongue: but seriously, are you for real? everyone starts off sketchy and then cleanliness comes with time and practice. landing tricks cleanly has nothing to do with you’re genes.

LOL +1

It’s a bit out of convo but do you guys know ‘rage comics’? If not you can quickly looks at some here: www.dumpaday.com/index.php/2010/12/the-funny-20-rage-comics/

I did one by myself today, hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8668/tlchargement.png

I enjoy it.

great vid and discussion afterwards, “i hate it”!

I would say both hate and love is. Colby loves “haters”. For me it´s obvious that you don´t hate Colby if you dislike his riding, this is silly.

[QUOTE=Isaac Conyers;1420121]
your never gonna get your tricks clean with that sort of attitude :stuck_out_tongue: but seriously, are you for real? everyone starts off sketchy and then cleanliness comes with time and practice. landing tricks cleanly has nothing to do with you’re genes.
You know what, you’re completely right, it has nothing to do with genes and it’s something you work your way towards.

OH BABY! cleaner than a ducks butt :stuck_out_tongue: