It’s green and purple, and badass all over.
Spec as follows:
- Hunter Frame
- Kris Holm Fusion Freeride Saddle
- Kris Holm Post
- Kris Holm Saddle Reinforcer
- Animal Seat Clamp
- Crazy crinkle green Odyssey pedals
- Surly Old School Large Marge Rim (24in x 65mm)
- Purple Nipples
- Black Spokes
- Magura Hydro Rim Brake w/pads, lever, and mounting hardware (not shown)
- Kris Holm Brake Lever Bracket (not shown)
- Profile Hub, Titanium Spindle, and Cranks
- Panaracer Fire FR 24x2.4in tire (installed)
- Arrow Racing Wide Bite 24x3.0in tire
- Nokian Gazzaloddi Jr. 24x2.6in tire
- Lots of stickers!
This uni has been around a while (it’s “kinda famous”), but is in absolutely fantastic shape. Nothing is loose, stripped, or broken. And…you know, it’s a hand-made Hunter.
The brakes I bought and never had a chance to install. They were guaranteed to be freshly bled and 100% functional.
Weight on the complete uni as shown is 13.6lbs.
Injury doesn’t really “force” a sale, but common sense tells me it’s a good idea. Riding singletrack on anything that lacks suspension or 5in fat tires…well, hurts. Getting old sucks.
Asking $500US + Actual S/H. US and Canada only, please. PayPal preferred. Overseas shipping is too big of a pain. Shipping via FedEx ground. Uni is boxed and ready to go! Shipping size and weight are as follows: 29.5"L x 31"H x 11.5"W and 29.1lbs, in case you want to estimate shipping on your own.
Would look nice with a bow on it and under a tree…
Gallery of full-sized pics here: Google Gallery, Hunter 24in Muni