Human Rights Watch Report

“HardDeath” <HardDeath@newsgroups.noemail> wrote in message
news:3B1D655D.7E7D41CD@newsgroups.noemail
>
> And how many of these animals become gay (poor wording on my part) and
> stay gay for their lifetime??

A signicantly large enough number of them for them to have been observed
in the wild by researchers.

> It is most prevelant in the younger chimps and gorillas, but this is
> true in most any animal that has not yet discovered what it’s sexual
> organs are for. Chimps and Gorillas masturbate too so what. I have
> yet to have seen or heard of any “gay lifestyle” animals in the
> natural world.

Displaying your ignorance is not a very effective way to argue your point,
your not being educated does not make knowledge disapear it simply means
you need broaden your horzions and read some thing other then the latest
issue of Redneck News digest.

> Oh that’s right only the gay man has any knowledge of the unnatural gay
> world. I have heard nothing on Dolphins and Whales being gay, where did
> you get such poppycock from?

From a class in Animal Behaviour at the University of Washington during my
undergrad days, where are you getting your information from the Playboy
Channel? There are lots of things your ignorant about just because you
don’t know the facts does not mean that those facts do not exist, got it
now or do you need more help in how logical thinking works?
>
> Piss poor reasoning on your part there. What a child gets picked on for
> is not important. Have you forgotten just how cruel kids can be? Kids
> will pick on, bully and beat up others for just about any reason. Tell
> me YOU never got picked on when you were in school for all sorts of
> things. Again it is part of the NATURAL process, the strong survive and
> the weak and pitiful do not. Once again it is the order of the Natural
> world that will always take precidence over mans idea of what it should
> be. Some things will never change.

Mankinds survial has not been limited by the Darwinian idea of survial of
the fitest since we started useing tools and building weapons. Humanity
survives because it has memory and can teach it’s young lessons learned by
the parent rather then depending on instinct alone to survive.
Civilazation and moral societies are designed to protect the weak from
being controlled by violence and coersion that is why laws and police were
instituted as intergal parts of our communities and lives.

The morally bankrupt statement that “kids are cruel” naturally is simply
the cowards or the bullies answer to any problems of child behaviour in
schools, and the funny thing is most bullies are cowards. So if that is
how you would raise your children I pity the poor kid because he will end
up being just as ignorant and bigoted as you are and most likely will end
up an outcast because of his violent nature.

>
> Minors have NO civil rights. The only rights that a minor has is what
> their parents allow.

Your so completly full of shit your not worth the effort it would take to
educate you. Yes minors do have civil rights and even there parents can
not waive those rights on behalf of the child. Ask any attorney you know
what they think of those slips schools and other orgainzations have
parents sign that are designed to limit the liablity of the orgainzation
if the child gets hurt taking part in sports or field trips. They are not
worth the paper they are written on because the child does have
un-waiverable rights to be safe, if the school is negligent in protecting
the safety of that child they are responsable no matter how many waivers
the parents may have signed.

Gary Stein

“Shena Delian O’Brien” <shena@darklock.com> wrote in message
news:3B1D697C.90E64F3C@darklock.com
> “Mike C.” wrote:
> >
> > I think it is. I think a percentage of the human population is gay
> > naturally, I think that percentage increases because of overcrowding
> > and it is a natural response to the overcrowding.

I rarely agree with Mike but I will note that that exact outcome has been
seen in other mammels when population pressures rise so does the incident
of Homosexual activity, so it would be reasonable that similar trends
could be seen in humanity.
>
> Sociologists and anthropologists have also theorized that it is a
> natural response to a society where parents have to do a lot of work and
> the children need more outside care. Hence a natural percentage of the
> population ends up homosexual, and does not breed, and can spend time
> helping to raise children whose parents are overburdened. There is a lot
of
> evidence of this in native american and aboriginal societies.
>
> We live in a world where amphibians can change sex because of population
> cues; why is it so difficult to think that we would have genes that’d
> activate to breed homosexuals because of other population cues?

Makes sense.

Gary Stein
>
> –
> Get Paid to Surf the Web! http://www.getpaid4.com/?shenacat
>
> Shena Delian O’Brien * http://www.darklock.com/shena/ The Graphics
> Kitty! * http://www.darklock.com/abstract/ Fantasy Age *
> http://www.darklock.com/fantasy/

HardDeath wrote:
>
> And how many of these animals become gay (poor wording on my part) and
> stay gay for their lifetime?? It is most prevelant in the younger
> chimps and gorillas, but this is true in most any animal that has not
> yet discovered what it’s sexual organs are for.

Bonobo Chimps have all kinds of sexual partners. For their entire
lives…They have sex with their own offspring, their own mothers,
brothers, sisters. They play with themselves…a lot.

Start Quote:

The species is best characterized as female-centered and egalitarian and
as one that substitutes sex for aggression. Whereas in most other species
sexual behavior is a fairly distinct category, in the bonobo it is part
and parcel of social relations–and not just between males and females.
Bonobos engage in sex in virtually every partner combination (although
such contact among close family members may be suppressed). And sexual
interactions occur more often among bonobos than among other primates.
Despite the frequency of sex, the bonobo’s rate of reproduction in the
wild is about the same as that of the chimpanzee. A female gives birth to
a single infant at intervals of between five and six years. So bonobos
share at least one very important characteristic with our own species,
namely, a partial separation between sex and reproduction.

End Quote.

http://www.mc.maricopa.edu/academic/cult_sci/anthro/origins/bonobos.html

Look it up wise guy.

":^) ®

> Chimps and Gorillas masturbate too so what. I have yet to have seen or
> heard of any “gay lifestyle” animals in the natural world.

Bonobos…

Dolphins…

Chuckle.

Humans.

":^) ®


Mike C.

  • Logo Design
  • DHTML & GIF Animation
  • Custom Graphics for YOUR Site!

Stop by and see if my skills and talents are up to your standards.

Site at: http://www.artistmike.com NEW SITE at:
http://www.mikeslogoland.com/
mailto:mike@artistmike.com?Subject=Logo.Project

Shena Delian O’Brien wrote:
>
> “Mike C.” wrote:
> >
> > I think it is. I think a percentage of the human population is gay
> > naturally, I think that percentage increases because of overcrowding
> > and it is a natural response to the overcrowding.
>
> Sociologists and anthropologists have also theorized that it is a
> natural response to a society where parents have to do a lot of work and
> the children need more outside care. Hence a natural percentage of the
> population ends up homosexual, and does not breed, and can spend time
> helping to raise children whose parents are overburdened. There is a lot
> of evidence of this in native american and aboriginal societies.
>
> We live in a world where amphibians can change sex because of population
> cues; why is it so difficult to think that we would have genes that’d
> activate to breed homosexuals because of other population cues?

I personally don’t have a problem with that idea. We probably have a lot
of “turned off” genes that we have no idea about.

":^) ®


Mike C.

  • Logo Design
  • DHTML & GIF Animation
  • Custom Graphics for YOUR Site!

Stop by and see if my skills and talents are up to your standards.

Site at: http://www.artistmike.com NEW SITE at:
http://www.mikeslogoland.com/
mailto:mike@artistmike.com?Subject=Logo.Project

Mike King wrote:

> Thomas Aldrich wrote:
> >
> > the problem lys in the fact that main stream media on the whole
> > condemms these individuals,
>
> That is absolutely NOT true. Have you watched TV or been to a movie in
> the past 3-5 yeras?

Most gays I’ve seen on TV/Movies are not the norm with the ones I’ve met
in my life

> Homosexuality is being widely accepted and embraced by pop culture. It’s
> the religious right and the government that are trying to suppress it.
>
> > It’s hard to blame kids when all arround them anti-homosexual behavior
> > is accepted,besides the media,consider church,I don’t even want to
> > start on that issue
>
> That’s the heart of the issue. The church.
>
> -Mike K.

I’m not even going to try to match your mish/mash point for point,the
bottom line of your mish/mash is that everyone be the same as to fall into
a grand plan.It’s usaully idiots who expouse this grand plan based are
their inability to comprehend Just go bury yourself in your ignorance,that
you have all the right to do and join the church of your choice.There must
be a Jerry Falwell group out there where and them can “Bleat” together

Thomas Aldrich wrote:
>
> Most gays I’ve seen on TV/Movies are not the norm with the ones I’ve met
> in my life

I agree with that. My statement was only to show that homosexuality is now
becoming more and more embraced by popular media. (not all, but some).

(look at Will & Grace)

-Mike K.

“Mike C.” <mike@artistmike.com> wrote in message
news:3B1D74F0.9888A497@artistmike.com
> I personally don’t have a problem with that idea. We probably have a lot
> of “turned off” genes that we have no idea about.

Time to reassemble the source text


Roland Mösl http://pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://BeingFound.com Web Design starts at the search engine

LOL! That’s a good one… you’re joking, right? Or are we back in the
Victorian age and no one told me?

HardDeath wrote:
>
> Just to be the thorn in everyones side here, think about this…
>
> Gay (or however you want to look at it) is NOT, I repeat IS NOT part of
> the natural process.
>
> When was the last time any of you saw a gay Bear, Lion, Tiger, Elephant,
> Dolphin, Whale, Crocidile, Tuna, Salmon, Trout, Perch, Sunfish, Eagle,
> Falcon, Hawk, Bluebird, Robin, Finch, Mouse, Rat, Roach, Grasshopper,
> Cricket, et al???
>
> Some plants and lower order inscets are asexual, but that does not make
> them gay. The homosapiean is the only part of the Natural order that has
> become gay. Gay is wrong. Gay is not natural. The only type of “gay”
> that is right is in gay meaning happy.
>
> As the old saying goes “different strokes for different folks”. Do what
> you wish, but when things go wrong do not look outside for people/places
> to complain about. Your gripe is with Mother Nature.


Jay Tierney – jay@jaytierney.com

http://www.bannerbum.com - Banner Ad Design http://www.moovees.com -
Movies meet Cows http://www.jaytierney.com - shameless self promoting web
site yet to be developed…

Not that I agree with Harddeath in anyway, Gary, but homosexuality is not
very common in Chimps (I don’t know about monkeys). In all her years of
study and observation, Jane Goodall only states having witnessed one
particular instance of homosexual activity (source: In the Shadow of Man,
by Jane Goodall – somewhere in the last few chapters).

Gary Stein wrote:
>
> There is homosexual behaviour exhibited by just about every specis of
> mammals even Dolphins and Whales, it is very common in Chimps and
> monkeys less so in Gorillas but still present. Before you make such
> broad statements you might want to have a clue about the topic you are
> speaking on that way you won’t look as foolish as you do at this moment.


Jay Tierney – jay@jaytierney.com

http://www.bannerbum.com - Banner Ad Design http://www.moovees.com -
Movies meet Cows http://www.jaytierney.com - shameless self promoting web
site yet to be developed…

Hate to break it to you, but this is part of a CULTURAL process, not a
natural one.

HardDeath wrote:
>
> Piss poor reasoning on your part there. What a child gets picked on for
> is not important. Have you forgotten just how cruel kids can be? Kids
> will pick on, bully and beat up others for just about any reason. Tell
> me YOU never got picked on when you were in school for all sorts of
> things. Again it is part of the NATURAL process, the strong survive and
> the weak and pitiful do not. Once again it is the order of the Natural
> world that will always take precidence over mans idea of what it should
> be. Some things will never change.


Jay Tierney – jay@jaytierney.com

http://www.bannerbum.com - Banner Ad Design http://www.moovees.com -
Movies meet Cows http://www.jaytierney.com - shameless self promoting web
site yet to be developed…

Jay Tierney wrote:
>
> Not that I agree with Harddeath in anyway, Gary, but homosexuality is
> not very common in Chimps (I don’t know about monkeys). In all her years
> of study and observation, Jane Goodall only states having witnessed one
> particular instance of homosexual activity (source: In the Shadow of
> Man, by Jane Goodall – somewhere in the last few chapters).

Jane did not watch all chimps.

There are indeed chimps that engage in such activity on a regular basis
and even kill their own kind, which Jane was very surprised by.

":^) ®


Mike C.

  • Logo Design
  • DHTML & GIF Animation
  • Custom Graphics for YOUR Site!

Stop by and see if my skills and talents are up to your standards.

Site at: http://www.artistmike.com NEW SITE at:
http://www.mikeslogoland.com/
mailto:mike@artistmike.com?Subject=Logo.Project

Actually, she did witness a few acts of cannibalism on her own, which was
somewhat shocking considering how close we are to Chimps.

“Mike C.” wrote:
> =

> Jane did not watch all chimps.
> =

> There are indeed chimps that engage in such activity on a regular basis
> and even kill their own kind, which Jane was very surprised by.
> =

> ":^) =AE
> =

> –
> Mike C.
> =

> * Logo Design
> * DHTML & GIF Animation
> * Custom Graphics for YOUR Site!
> =

> Stop by and see if my skills and talents are up to your standards.
> =

> Site at: http://www.artistmike.com NEW SITE at:
> http://www.mikeslogoland.com/
> mailto:mike@artistmike.com?Subject=3DLogo.Project

– =

Jay Tierney – jay@jaytierney.com

http://www.bannerbum.com - Banner Ad Design http://www.moovees.com -
Movies meet Cows http://www.jaytierney.com - shameless self promoting web
site yet to be developed…