"How to get SPONSORED"

I went to my LBS today with high hopes that they would sponsor me.

I was very pleased to see how much respect they have for the sport of MUni! It’s about time!

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISr-ImaPfpk

wow.

HAHA

Bump: If you watch this video, please at least leave a comment. (I’ve checked and at least 15 ppl in just the last 10 min have watched it) Thanks!:slight_smile:

awesome video terry

lol Nice one. How much of that was acted? :stuck_out_tongue:

So you get 50% off their whole store or just the pucture repair kit? :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, thanks. 100% acted. I wrote and directed it. The writing part was actually just in my head, not literally written out. I basically conceptualized it on my way there, lol! Took a few takes, but once I had a good take, I moved to the next scene. I decided to shoot it in segments so it would be easier for the guys to do each scene without having to memorize the whole routine one long take.

Plus, it looks better to have some cuts rather than just one static shot all in the same spot. The twins (owners) were great sports and did a really fine job!:smiley: It was all done for laughs, but yeah, they really are sponsoring me, and I get great discounts on whatever I buy, and I go there a lot! :slight_smile:

Damn, you needy, boy.

This was clearly JC material, even from Video King.

JC??? I thought rcu or video forum, because it is uni related, and not “just conversation”. :o

It’s not uni related…it’s Terry related. If you had pedal-grabbed that back counter, now THAT would have been uni related. :slight_smile:

Haha, the whole point was asking if they would sponsor me as a Mountain UNICYCLIST! That was the KEY phrase that set the tone for the whole video! :roll_eyes: That made it “uni-related” enough to not post it in “just conversation”.

Yes, I had the volume on…the phrase didn’t get by me. :roll_eyes: I stand by my previous posts. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

I stand by mine too! :sunglasses: My main objective here was to just have fun, and poke a little fun at the sponsorship thing, and to show that I don’t take it too seriously. I love to laugh and make videos with a sense of humor and I’m very happy that most people seem to like them!:slight_smile: (There’s nothing scarier than people without a sense of humor! And there will always be some who will try to tear you down, for whatever reason; that’s to be expected. :slight_smile: )

So, would it make you happy if I posted it in jc also? LOL!:wink:

Nah, cause we’d see that its about unicycle sponsorships and would tell you to re-post it back in RSU with a better tittle. haha.

lmfao! Well put!:stuck_out_tongue: (I figured with my title “How to get sponsored”) nobody would mistake it for skateboarding, tennis or tiddly winks lol!)

Man, I’m already happy. Never was unhappy. Bored, maybe, but not unhappy.

Well I’m glad to hear that Tom! But now that you’re officially off [uni] topic, shouldn’t this be in jc under mr? :wink:

(On second thought, keep posting here! Your bumps are keeping this thread near the top lol!) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

There we go…with that we’ve now come full circle to my original point.

Good video Terry,sort of like cheech and chong meet unigeezer.

I predict Terry won’t be able to resist adding another post and starting the circle again.

PPhil

You must be a mind reader! :stuck_out_tongue: Oh and Tom, you mean this? It was the first comment you posted, so I guess that would be your original “point”?

Anyway, here’s my point: Don’t worry, be happy! It’s just a fun little video. That’s all.