How often do you ride?

ehh… 30 mins a nightusually, and sometimes i go riding during the day, but its gotten quite hot lately
i would say 10 hours a week

Well, I havn’t been riding at all lately because I don’t have uni (that works). Hopefully that will change today though! I got some of my birthday money early. I’m going to call the bikeshop today and see if the have my Torker Unistar 20’’ LX in yet! :smiley: I’m exited!:smiley: :smiley:

Same

Cathy

i ride uni or flatland bmx everyday. for about 1 hour

Every day:)

Usually 30 min. to an hour. Occasionally more.

Around 4 to 5 days a week, 45 minutes to 3 hours per day depending on the type of riding.

About 1 hour 3-5 days during the week, then at least 3-4 hours on the weekend, maybe more. I want to start doing all-day muni rides that start in the morning and go until dark!:stuck_out_tongue:

Not enough. About 3 or 4 times a week. And that usually consists of a couple miles on the bike path. I don’t have any good parking lots to ride on to practice anything other than riding straight. I also ride once a week at my juggling club, we get to use a gymnasium, so I practice idling and riding backwards there. I also practice mounts and idling in my garage, which is nice in the winter.

I hope to get rid of my gravel driveway soon and get some blacktop, I will be able to practice lots more then!

atleast 2 hours everyday

lol i evan got a job unicycling so on weekends i unicycle 11 hours striaght =p

Jerrick: [B]About 2 hours everyday.

That’s the minimum amount of time though, If i can, im out for about 5 or 6 hours.
[/B]

Same here

Mike The Uniman: [B]at least 2 hours everyday

lol i evan got a job unicycling so on weekends i unicycle 11 hours striaght =p.[/B]

Really where do you work?

:smiley: I ride any time I get, on my 15s at work. night OR day. it really depens on what tricks im trying to master.:slight_smile:

I ride 5 days a week, less or more than 1 hour, but more in the weekends…

All day every day.
In fact, I’m on my Coker right now!

Wow!

For me it’s far less impressive… once or twice once a month these days.

slacker! lol
just do heaps of riding in your holidays ya hear

mile on my 20" everday at 3 usually until i get to practice/filming spot. then a mile abck home. then later i do another mile at about 7. on filming days it fluctuates but i always ride.

Looks like I’m with the average: 1-2 hours a day.

3-4 times a day for about half an hour each:)