How often do YOU ride?

at least once daily

every day for as long as possible wether it means unicycling in the rain, snow or until i fall off then i try to ride for as long as possible.

Most workdays during my lunch hour I either:
A - Drive to the local Library and practice on my trials.
B - Ride my Coker for 4 or 5 miles

On weekends I probably get in 1-2 hrs on my Muni or trials.
With 5 kids it’s hard to find alot of time.
I wanna do more Muni rides.

I used to ride at least 45 minutes to an hour every day. I’ve gotten very lazy lately and usually only ride my Muni a couple hours on the weekend. I did manage to work up enough energy to take my Coker out for a 9 mile ride last night and plan to do the same ride again this evening. For some reason, I just can’t seem to get motivated :roll_eyes:

I only ride home from school on wedensdays. It only takes about a half an hour or so:(, but I make up for it by distance riding or trials every day. I usualy do MUni on fridays.

each time after school for about 2-3 hours and all the week-end (if possible) and im doing trial

I ride everysingleday.Somtimes only an hour or two,if im tired or if the weathers bad,somtimes(usaully)much much more.

I do everything,really,but mostly trials and street during the week,and Muniing on the weekend,with a little freestyle stuff whenever i feel like it.

Hopefully if i get my uni by saturdday, Ill be practicing all weekend :slight_smile:

e39m5

Re: How often do YOU ride?

On Thu, 5 May 2005 08:44:51 -0500, “scar_head187” wrote:

>up here in alaska it doesnt get dark
>plus i have a sleeping disorder

Any connection?

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“When it comes to the family jewels, you won’t be having fun until they’re having fun. - Jake D”

Re: How often do YOU ride?

I ride about once per week. More in summer but less in winter. Usually
a ride is 1 - 2 hours.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

“When it comes to the family jewels, you won’t be having fun until they’re having fun. - Jake D”

That’s incredible…what sort of riding do you do for 6-8 hours a night? You must be getting very fit and very skilled.

Andrew

Once every few weeks over the winter. Busy busy busy.

About 3 hours a day most days during the late spring/summer/early fall period. Still busy busy busy.

I used to ride all day everyday but now like once a week and somtimes once every 2 weeks. It sucks. I only ride when I have company.

Zack