How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

Only one or two years ago, an US study showed,
that the climat change is a far bigger danger for the US
than terrorists.

But as usual, ignored.

Kyoto is by far not enough to stop the climat change,
but even US did not sign this by far not enough contract.

So is now the question,
how many Rita strength Hurricans are necessary
to change the mind of the US government.


Roland Mösl
http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
http://live.pege.org building and live
http://www.pege.org

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

wow…I didn’t know the US was so powerful that we could control the weather
too!

What will they think of next (to blame us for)

“Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
news:dgurgp$4a1$1@server1.darklock.com
> Only one or two years ago, an US study showed,
> that the climat change is a far bigger danger for the US
> than terrorists.
>
> But as usual, ignored.
>
> Kyoto is by far not enough to stop the climat change,
> but even US did not sign this by far not enough contract.
>
> So is now the question,
> how many Rita strength Hurricans are necessary
> to change the mind of the US government.
>
>
> –
> Roland Mösl
> http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
> http://live.pege.org building and live
> http://www.pege.org
>

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

The problem is that we can’t control the weather, and that what we do to
our world is apparently affecting the weather. If there truely is global
warming, then the US is largely to blame.

  • Gilby

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> wow…I didn’t know the US was so powerful that we could control the weather
> too!
>
> What will they think of next (to blame us for)
>
> “Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
> news:dgurgp$4a1$1@server1.darklock.com
>
>>Only one or two years ago, an US study showed,
>>that the climat change is a far bigger danger for the US
>>than terrorists.
>>
>>But as usual, ignored.
>>
>>Kyoto is by far not enough to stop the climat change,
>>but even US did not sign this by far not enough contract.
>>
>>So is now the question,
>>how many Rita strength Hurricans are necessary
>>to change the mind of the US government.
>>
>>
>>–
>>Roland Mösl
>>http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
>>http://live.pege.org building and live
>>http://www.pege.org
>>
>
>
>

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

I don’t see how the US would be largely to blame for global warming

“Gilby” <mail@gilby.com> wrote in message
news:dgved2$kob$1@server1.darklock.com
> The problem is that we can’t control the weather, and that what we do to
> our world is apparently affecting the weather. If there truely is global
> warming, then the US is largely to blame.
>
> - Gilby
>
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>> wow…I didn’t know the US was so powerful that we could control the
>> weather too!
>>
>> What will they think of next (to blame us for)
>>
>> “Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
>> news:dgurgp$4a1$1@server1.darklock.com
>>[color=darkred]
>>>Only one or two years ago, an US study showed,
>>>that the climat change is a far bigger danger for the US
>>>than terrorists.
>>>
>>>But as usual, ignored.
>>>
>>>Kyoto is by far not enough to stop the climat change,
>>>but even US did not sign this by far not enough contract.
>>>
>>>So is now the question,
>>>how many Rita strength Hurricans are necessary
>>>to change the mind of the US government.
>>>
>>>
>>>–
>>>Roland Mösl
>>>http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
>>>http://live.pege.org building and live
>>>http://www.pege.org
>>>
>>
>>[/color]

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

The US pollutes the most as a country, and per capita.

  • Gilby

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> I don’t see how the US would be largely to blame for global warming
>
> “Gilby” <mail@gilby.com> wrote in message
> news:dgved2$kob$1@server1.darklock.com
>
>>The problem is that we can’t control the weather, and that what we do to
>>our world is apparently affecting the weather. If there truely is global
>>warming, then the US is largely to blame.
>>
>>- Gilby
>>
>>Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>>[color=darkred]
>>>wow…I didn’t know the US was so powerful that we could control the
>>>weather too!
>>>
>>>What will they think of next (to blame us for)
>>>
>>>“Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
>>>news:dgurgp$4a1$1@server1.darklock.com
>>>
>>>
>>>>Only one or two years ago, an US study showed,
>>>>that the climat change is a far bigger danger for the US
>>>>than terrorists.
>>>>
>>>>But as usual, ignored.
>>>>
>>>>Kyoto is by far not enough to stop the climat change,
>>>>but even US did not sign this by far not enough contract.
>>>>
>>>>So is now the question,
>>>>how many Rita strength Hurricans are necessary
>>>>to change the mind of the US government.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>–
>>>>Roland Mösl
>>>>http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
>>>>http://live.pege.org building and live
>>>>http://www.pege.org
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>[/color]

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

> wow…I didn’t know the US was so powerful that we could control the
weather
> too!

The US people use 25% of the world energy

I do not want to say, that the energy efficiency in Europe is great.
Also here is extrem much energy wasted
by poor performing applications.

But US has about 1:2 worth energy efficiency.

US is the only big country not signing the Kyoto contract
to reduce CO2

> What will they think of next (to blame us for)

The climate change.
The more warm water acting as a turbo charger
for huricans.


Roland Mösl
http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
http://live.pege.org building and live
http://www.pege.org

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

> I don’t see how the US would be largely to blame for global warming

25% of world energy usage.
Extrem inefficient energy wasters.

I met in newsgroups with a man in Texas.
Small house, 30.000 kWh per year for air condition.

Modern technology could reduce this to 4500 kWh
all produced by solar energy.

I met with people thinking 2" insulation would be good
for a house in Alaska.


Roland Mösl
http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
http://live.pege.org building and live
http://www.pege.org

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

“Rodney Blackwell” <rodney@webdiscuss.com> wrote in message
news:dgvfl2$l5o$1@server1.darklock.com
>I don’t see how the US would be largely to blame for global warming

Well I won’t go quite as far as Gliby did and say we are “largely to blame”
but think about the fact it is the burning of fossil fuels that is thought
to be the largest contributor to global warming. Then consider that the US
consumes 25% of the daily oil production of the entire world and you
understand that the US does play a large very significant role in global
warming.

Now as to global warming it’s self my older brother is a PhD scientist
working for NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). He says
that there isn’t a single scientist who has seriously looked at global
warming who denies that it exists. The only argument is how much of it is
man caused and how much of it is natural. However he also said that if the
weather is following natural and historic warming and cooling trends then we
should be in a cooling trend based on the ice core record from Antarctica
and we are not. So he thinks that most if not all of global warming is
obliviously caused by mankind.

Gary Stein

>
> “Gilby” <mail@gilby.com> wrote in message
> news:dgved2$kob$1@server1.darklock.com
>> The problem is that we can’t control the weather, and that what we do to
>> our world is apparently affecting the weather. If there truely is global
>> warming, then the US is largely to blame.
>>
>> - Gilby
>>
>> Rodney Blackwell wrote:[color=darkred]
>>> wow…I didn’t know the US was so powerful that we could control the
>>> weather too!
>>>
>>> What will they think of next (to blame us for)
>>>
>>> “Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
>>> news:dgurgp$4a1$1@server1.darklock.com
>>>
>>>>Only one or two years ago, an US study showed,
>>>>that the climat change is a far bigger danger for the US
>>>>than terrorists.
>>>>
>>>>But as usual, ignored.
>>>>
>>>>Kyoto is by far not enough to stop the climat change,
>>>>but even US did not sign this by far not enough contract.
>>>>
>>>>So is now the question,
>>>>how many Rita strength Hurricans are necessary
>>>>to change the mind of the US government.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>–
>>>>Roland Mösl
>>>>http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
>>>>http://live.pege.org building and live
>>>>http://www.pege.org
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>[/color]

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

“Gilby” <mail@gilby.com> wrote in message
news:dgvhji$ngd$1@server1.darklock.com
> The US pollutes the most as a country, and per capita.

Per capita yes, most as a country no, that goes to China then India, then
the US.

Gary Stein

>
> - Gilby
>
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>> I don’t see how the US would be largely to blame for global warming
>>
>> “Gilby” <mail@gilby.com> wrote in message
>> news:dgved2$kob$1@server1.darklock.com
>>[color=darkred]
>>>The problem is that we can’t control the weather, and that what we do to
>>>our world is apparently affecting the weather. If there truely is global
>>>warming, then the US is largely to blame.
>>>
>>>- Gilby
>>>
>>>Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>>>
>>>>wow…I didn’t know the US was so powerful that we could control the
>>>>weather too!
>>>>
>>>>What will they think of next (to blame us for)
>>>>
>>>>“Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
>>>>news:dgurgp$4a1$1@server1.darklock.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>Only one or two years ago, an US study showed,
>>>>>that the climat change is a far bigger danger for the US
>>>>>than terrorists.
>>>>>
>>>>>But as usual, ignored.
>>>>>
>>>>>Kyoto is by far not enough to stop the climat change,
>>>>>but even US did not sign this by far not enough contract.
>>>>>
>>>>>So is now the question,
>>>>>how many Rita strength Hurricans are necessary
>>>>>to change the mind of the US government.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>–
>>>>>Roland Mösl
>>>>>http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
>>>>>http://live.pege.org building and live
>>>>>http://www.pege.org
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>[/color]

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

> Per capita yes, most as a country no, that goes to China then India, then
> the US.

No, USA consumes far more than China


Roland Mösl
http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
http://live.pege.org building and live
http://www.pege.org

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

Gilby wrote:
> The problem is that we can’t control the weather, and that what we do to
> our world is apparently affecting the weather. If there truely is global
> warming, then the US is largely to blame.

You don’t know that, why would you make a statement like that? The
scientific community still hasn’t proved that global warming exists
(although there is overwhelming evidence that it does, and I do believe
global warming exists), let alone proven what the cause is.

We’ve only studied the world around us for a few hundred years now. What
if this is just a natural cycle of the earth? What if the data we have
is skewed? What if terrorists in the middle east are causing it?

Quite simply, there are too many questions to know what is to blame for
global warming, although I do believe it’s an issue that we all need to
pay attention to.

-Mike K.

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

Sorry, I should clarify my definition of global warming here, I was only
refering to an unnatural climate change resulting from human interaction.

  • Gilby

Mike King wrote:
> Gilby wrote:
>
>>The problem is that we can’t control the weather, and that what we do to
>>our world is apparently affecting the weather. If there truely is global
>>warming, then the US is largely to blame.
>
>
> You don’t know that, why would you make a statement like that? The
> scientific community still hasn’t proved that global warming exists
> (although there is overwhelming evidence that it does, and I do believe
> global warming exists), let alone proven what the cause is.
>
> We’ve only studied the world around us for a few hundred years now. What
> if this is just a natural cycle of the earth? What if the data we have
> is skewed? What if terrorists in the middle east are causing it?
>
> Quite simply, there are too many questions to know what is to blame for
> global warming, although I do believe it’s an issue that we all need to
> pay attention to.
>
> -Mike K.

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

Gilby wrote:
> Sorry, I should clarify my definition of global warming here, I was only
> refering to an unnatural climate change resulting from human interaction.

How can you measure that? The entire global scientific community
cannot agree on what the cause of global warming is. We do know that
the earth’s relative average climatic temperature has raised 1-3 degrees
over the past 150 years. There are lots of theories as to why, but there
is nothing more than anecdotal proof.

Again, please let me stress that I do believe there is such a phenomenon
occuring as “global warming”. But exactly what its cause and effects
are, we cannot say at this point. Sure, there’s a lot of validity to the
theory that the burning of fossil fuels is a factor, but how much of one?

Before we start playing the “blame game”, let’s continue researching
exactly what is happening and why. And figure out what the long term
effects will be. You see, I believe in evolution, and I believe that the
earth will not be “destroyed” by humans. We may make this place
uninhabitable for ourselves and other species, but I believe there will
always be life on earth, most likely even intelligent life. In all
likelyhood, humans will adapt to the changes in the climate or become
extinct. That’s what’s been happening on this planet for millions of
years, and it’s what will continue to happen.

What if the 3 degree rise in global temperature is a natural cycle that
the earth goes through every few hundred millenia, and we just don’t
know that? What if it’s a fluke and 50 years from now we determine that
temps swing 1-3 degrees constantly over a period of 100 or 200 years?

My point is this: no one has any concrete proof of anything in regards
to global warming. The best we can do is listen to the scientific
community, and play things safe (I’m all for new forms of energy and
conservation, and reduction in pollution). But let’s stop pointing the
finger…

-Mike K.

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

You can add enough if statements to anything to make it seem like its
not valid. The world could be flat still, if we only redefined flat.
Maybe stars don’t exist, if someone isplaying a giant game with us. We
don’t live by ifs, science is all observing conditions and providing a
best guess. there is no scientific question beyond reproach, but that’s
not the point. Humans are contributing a lot more CO2 to the atmosphere
than would normally be added. The weather patterns are changing
drastically. the patterns seem to indicate a conection with elevated
levels of co2. the only way we’ll know if its a natural cycle is to wait
1000 years or more, or stop producing so much and see if there is no
effect. Staying the current course does not answer the ifs, it leaves
them to be decided later in anunrealistic time frame.

I take exception with your evaluation of the scientific community. The
number fo scientists banging the warning drum has reached beyond a
critical mass. There are few left saying global warming is probably not
huamn connected, and even fewer who are saying global warming is a
complete sham, and that was what some were saying 5 years ago. Many of
these “scientists” are working for oil company paid think tanks, mostly
connected with Exxon Mobil who gives millions to them, make that 10’s of
millions or more. You’ve fallen for the bait and switch. They want you
to question well supported fact, and undermine it through a negative
argument. They only say there are problems, and yes there are many holes
in the theory, but they ignore the massive level of evidence pointing
the other direction.

Brian

Mike King wrote:
> Gilby wrote:
>
>>Sorry, I should clarify my definition of global warming here, I was only
>>refering to an unnatural climate change resulting from human interaction.
>
>
> How can you measure that? The entire global scientific community
> cannot agree on what the cause of global warming is. We do know that
> the earth’s relative average climatic temperature has raised 1-3 degrees
> over the past 150 years. There are lots of theories as to why, but there
> is nothing more than anecdotal proof.
>
> Again, please let me stress that I do believe there is such a phenomenon
> occuring as “global warming”. But exactly what its cause and effects
> are, we cannot say at this point. Sure, there’s a lot of validity to the
> theory that the burning of fossil fuels is a factor, but how much of one?
>
> Before we start playing the “blame game”, let’s continue researching
> exactly what is happening and why. And figure out what the long term
> effects will be. You see, I believe in evolution, and I believe that the
> earth will not be “destroyed” by humans. We may make this place
> uninhabitable for ourselves and other species, but I believe there will
> always be life on earth, most likely even intelligent life. In all
> likelyhood, humans will adapt to the changes in the climate or become
> extinct. That’s what’s been happening on this planet for millions of
> years, and it’s what will continue to happen.
>
> What if the 3 degree rise in global temperature is a natural cycle that
> the earth goes through every few hundred millenia, and we just don’t
> know that? What if it’s a fluke and 50 years from now we determine that
> temps swing 1-3 degrees constantly over a period of 100 or 200 years?
>
> My point is this: no one has any concrete proof of anything in regards
> to global warming. The best we can do is listen to the scientific
> community, and play things safe (I’m all for new forms of energy and
> conservation, and reduction in pollution). But let’s stop pointing the
> finger…
>
> -Mike K.
>
>
> —
> avast! Antivirus: Inbound message clean.
> Virus Database (VPS): 0538-7, 09/23/2005
> Tested on: 9/23/2005 7:13:11 PM
> avast! - copyright © 1988-2005 ALWIL Software.
> http://www.avast.com
>
>
>


avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0538-7, 09/23/2005
Tested on: 9/23/2005 7:22:41 PM
avast! - copyright © 1988-2005 ALWIL Software.

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

NNTP-Posting-Host: pcp01441770pcs.levtwn01.pa.comcast.net
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Trace: server1.darklock.com 1127544120 11112 68.81.233.143 (24 Sep 2005 06:42:00 GMT)
X-Complaints-To: shena@darklock.com
NNTP-Posting-Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 06:42:00 +0000 (UTC)
User-Agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.6-1.1.fc4 (X11/20050720)
X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
In-Reply-To: <43348E40.6040905@gmail.com>
Xref: news.existentwoman.com webdiscuss:22382

Brian Wilmot wrote:
> You can add enough if statements to anything to make it seem like its
> not valid. The world could be flat still, if we only redefined flat.

Uhh… what did I redefine?

> Maybe stars don’t exist, if someone isplaying a giant game with us.

What are you talking about?

> don’t live by ifs, science is all observing conditions and providing a
> best guess.

Science is NOT a “best guess”! Read up on the Scientific Method and Proof.

> there is no scientific question beyond reproach,

But there are scientific proofs beyond reproach. The cause and effect
of global warming have not been proven.

> not the point. Humans are contributing a lot more CO2 to the atmosphere
> than would normally be added.

Agreed. And I agree that this probably has some kind of effect on the
environment and the climate. I’d like the scientific community to
continue researching that…

> The weather patterns are changing drastically.

We don’t know that. That is my point. We have less than 200 years of
recorded weather history, and nothing to compare that to. That’s a
major strike against the Scientific Method (please see above). We
don’t know just how “drastic” the changes in climate are.

> the patterns seem to indicate a conection with elevated
> levels of co2

Agreed, let’s continue researching that…

>. the only way we’ll know if its a natural cycle is to wait
> 1000 years or more, or stop producing so much and see if there is no
> effect.

Agreed. Both of which will take a looooong time :slight_smile:

> Staying the current course does not answer the ifs, it leaves
> them to be decided later in anunrealistic time frame.

I didn’t suggest we stay the course, not at all…

> I take exception with your evaluation of the scientific community. The
> number fo scientists banging the warning drum has reached beyond a
> critical mass.

The large majority of which all state that there is no proof to their
theories, that we need to keep an open mind, but to proceed as if we do
have a serious problem. I see no harm in that (nor do you, I suppose). I
haven’t suggested that we ignore global warming. All I’ve said so far is
that we don’t have enough concrete data to place blame on anything. I
didn’t say “and since we can’t blame the US for its energy consuption,
the US should go ahead and continue using as much energy as they wish.”
Never did I say that, but I bet you assumed I thought that.

> There are few left saying global warming is probably not
> huamn connected, and even fewer who are saying global warming is a
> complete sham, and that was what some were saying 5 years ago.

I agree that global warming might have something to do with human
civilization and use of fossil fuels. But I also keep an open mind and
listen to the people who might suggest that there is another cause.
Instead of blocking their arguments from valid discussion, I openly
accept them. (another key tenet of the Scientific Method)

> You’ve fallen for the bait and switch.

Have I? How so? What was the “bait”, and how did I take it? What makes
you say that?

> They want you to question well supported fact, and undermine it through a negative
> argument. They only say there are problems, and yes there are many holes
> in the theory, but they ignore the massive level of evidence pointing
> the other direction.

You’re the one telling me to ignore one side of the argument. I’m
accepting both.

-Mike K.

>

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

If you want to split hairs, yeah, but still not something i’m even close to
proud of.

Dan Lauber

“Gary Stein” <ge.stein@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:dh006t$3me$1@server1.darklock.com
>
> “Gilby” <mail@gilby.com> wrote in message
> news:dgvhji$ngd$1@server1.darklock.com
>> The US pollutes the most as a country, and per capita.
>
> Per capita yes, most as a country no, that goes to China then India, then
> the US.
>
> Gary Stein
>
>>
>> - Gilby
>>
>> Rodney Blackwell wrote:[color=darkred]
>>> I don’t see how the US would be largely to blame for global warming
>>>
>>> “Gilby” <mail@gilby.com> wrote in message
>>> news:dgved2$kob$1@server1.darklock.com
>>>
>>>>The problem is that we can’t control the weather, and that what we do to
>>>>our world is apparently affecting the weather. If there truely is global
>>>>warming, then the US is largely to blame.
>>>>
>>>>- Gilby
>>>>
>>>>Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>wow…I didn’t know the US was so powerful that we could control the
>>>>>weather too!
>>>>>
>>>>>What will they think of next (to blame us for)
>>>>>
>>>>>“Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
>>>>>news:dgurgp$4a1$1@server1.darklock.com
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>Only one or two years ago, an US study showed,
>>>>>>that the climat change is a far bigger danger for the US
>>>>>>than terrorists.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>But as usual, ignored.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Kyoto is by far not enough to stop the climat change,
>>>>>>but even US did not sign this by far not enough contract.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>So is now the question,
>>>>>>how many Rita strength Hurricans are necessary
>>>>>>to change the mind of the US government.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>–
>>>>>>Roland Mösl
>>>>>>http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
>>>>>>http://live.pege.org building and live
>>>>>>http://www.pege.org
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>
>[/color]

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

“Mike King” <webdiscuss@webcodefocus.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:dh2b7m$s6a$1@server1.darklock.com
> Gilby wrote:
> > Sorry, I should clarify my definition of global warming here, I was only
> > refering to an unnatural climate change resulting from human
interaction.
>
> How can you measure that? The entire global scientific community
> cannot agree on what the cause of global warming is.

Do You really think this ?!?

There are honest scientists
There are paid ones. The tell everything when they receive enough money.


Roland Mösl
http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
http://live.pege.org building and live
http://www.pege.org

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

> > there is no scientific question beyond reproach,
>
> But there are scientific proofs beyond reproach. The cause and effect
> of global warming have not been proven.

And You insist to have the last proof for this.
100% certain, that humans have messed up the climat.

An intelligent human would have thought 1938, that starting
the war is a very bad idea.

A normal German General would have had the conclusion,
that Germany will loose the war about 1942

But 1942 had not been the last proof, that Germany will loose the war.

Even the most fanatically NS leader realized 1944 that German will loose the
war.

Adolf Hitler waited until the last proof, the 100% certainty, that German
loose the war.
This was 29 April 1945 as Soviet troops had been only a km from his bunker.

Some million people could have survived more world war II,
if Hitler would not have wanted the last 100% certainity, that he is a
looser.

So it’s now here.

World war II was the racist madness.
World war III is the battle against earth.
The destruction of the environment
The change of the climat.

The loosers think they can make endless money by fossile energy
The loosers refuse to change to environment friendly renewable energy
The loosers are insane as Adolf Hitler
The loosers want the same proof as Adolf Hitler, that they have lost.

> > not the point. Humans are contributing a lot more CO2 to the atmosphere
> > than would normally be added.
>
> Agreed. And I agree that this probably has some kind of effect on the
> environment and the climate. I’d like the scientific community to
> continue researching that…

Adolf Hitler: I agree that we have some smaller difficulties in Stalingrad,
but I want to continue the war, because our scientist should have enough
time to develop some new miracle weapons to change the war completely.

> > The weather patterns are changing drastically.
>
> We don’t know that. That is my point. We have less than 200 years of
> recorded weather history, and nothing to compare that to. That’s a
> major strike against the Scientific Method (please see above). We
> don’t know just how “drastic” the changes in climate are.

Adolf Hitler: Okay we had some bad luck in Stalingrad, but maybe
we will succeed in other battles. It’s now absolut not prooven,
that there is a possibility, that we will loose the whole war.

In this war are so many new wapons involved. We have no experience,
so we can not look back and study historic wars with historical wapons.

We have really to know, that we win or loose this war.

The last proof, that German looses the war should be enemy troops
in Berlin and my own suicide.


Roland Mösl
http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
http://live.pege.org building and live
http://www.pege.org

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

Roland Mösl wrote:[color=darkred]
>>>there is no scientific question beyond reproach,
>>
>>But there are scientific proofs beyond reproach. The cause and effect
>>of global warming have not been proven.
>
> And You insist to have the last proof for this.[/color]

No I don’t, not at all. Why do people have to think every debate is
two-sided? All I’m saying is that I haven’t taken the side of “Global
warming is caused 100% by energy consumption of humans”. That doesn’t
mean I don’t believe there is validity to that argument. It means I keep
an open mind. I think more people should keep an open mind, sheesh!

> 100% certain, that humans have messed up the climat.

I’m glad you’re so certain, I haven’t been 100% convinced.

> An intelligent human would have thought 1938, that starting
> the war is a very bad idea.

I’m not going to enter into a conversation that compares WWII with
global warming, that’s just silly…

-Mike K.

Re: How many Rita strength hurricans until Kyoto?

Roland,

As someone in the environmental field, surely you’re aware of the fact that
more CO2 is released into the atmosphere from nature than humans (for
example, limestone releases it constantly). This isn’t to say I don’t
believe in global warming, nor am I saying that I don’t think humans have
contributed greatly to it, but there is definitely a big variable to
consider… it’s quite possible global warming has been a trend on this
planet since before we were even around. The point is, not all scientists
are on the exact same page on this matter…

Sincerely,

Jay Tierney
Web Developer

“Roland Mösl” <founder@pege.org> wrote in message
news:dh3hiv$p1f$1@server1.darklock.com
> “Mike King” <webdiscuss@webcodefocus.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:dh2b7m$s6a$1@server1.darklock.com
>> Gilby wrote:[color=darkred]
>> > Sorry, I should clarify my definition of global warming here, I was
>> > only
>> > refering to an unnatural climate change resulting from human
> interaction.
>>
>> How can you measure that? The entire global scientific community
>> cannot agree on what the cause of global warming is.
>
> Do You really think this ?!?
>
> There are honest scientists
> There are paid ones. The tell everything when they receive enough money.
>
>
> –
> Roland Mösl
> http://car.pege.org cars and traffic
> http://live.pege.org building and live
> http://www.pege.org
>[/color]