How many % more visitors brings 1 Google PR point more

As mentioned in the other post, it happend to me by accident
to set up an experiment to find out how much 1 PR rank less
influences the number of visitors from Google.

I hope this unwanted experiment will end at the next Google
dance, but now, lets discuss what 1 PR point less influences
the number of visitors


Roland Mösl
http://www.pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://web-design-suite.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: How many % more visitors brings 1 Google PR point more

PR isn’t everything - learn that. I have some PR6 sites that are now
getting killed by PR4’s and PR5’s

Roland M=F6sl wrote:
> =

> As mentioned in the other post, it happend to me by accident
> to set up an experiment to find out how much 1 PR rank less
> influences the number of visitors from Google.
> =

> I hope this unwanted experiment will end at the next Google
> dance, but now, lets discuss what 1 PR point less influences
> the number of visitors
> =

> –
> Roland M=F6sl
> http://www.pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
> http://web-design-suite.com Web Design starts at the search engine

– =

Jay Tierney – jay@jaytierney.com

Re: How many % more visitors brings 1 Google PR point more

“Jay Tierney” <jay@jaytierney.com> wrote in message
news:3D9B17B9.CC94746A@jaytierney.com
>PR isn’t everything - learn that. I have some PR6 sites that are now
>getting killed by PR4’s and PR5’s

A good site has several 1000 different queries to cover.

So there is an effect of PR and the average search result.

And from the last day statistic, I just learn the influence
of PR.


Roland Mösl
http://www.pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://web-design-suite.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: How many % more visitors brings 1 Google PR point more

“Jay Tierney” <jay@jaytierney.com> wrote in message
news:3D9B17B9.CC94746A@jaytierney.com
>PR isn’t everything - learn that. I have some PR6 sites that are now
>getting killed by PR4’s and PR5’s

Face it!

There is a system at Google for link penalties.

I do not know how it works and how to create a supporting
link structure for a web site avoiding complete such negative
effects, but fact is, there is a method for link penalties.

I am effect of this at “Werbeagentur” (advertising agency)

and stating, that Your PR6 web sites gets killed by PR4 sites
indicates: You have the same problem.

Publish all Your domains effected by this or not effected
by this to start resarch about the link penalty theory.


Roland Mösl
http://www.pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://web-design-suite.com Web Design starts at the search engine

Re: How many % more visitors brings 1 Google PR point more

LOL!! “Face it” huh? Mosl, PR ISN’T EVERYTHING. You need to face
that.

Roland M=F6sl wrote:
> =

> “Jay Tierney” <jay@jaytierney.com> wrote in message
> news:3D9B17B9.CC94746A@jaytierney.com
> >PR isn’t everything - learn that. I have some PR6 sites that are now
> >getting killed by PR4’s and PR5’s
> =

> Face it!
> =

> There is a system at Google for link penalties.
> =

> I do not know how it works and how to create a supporting
> link structure for a web site avoiding complete such negative
> effects, but fact is, there is a method for link penalties.
> =

> I am effect of this at “Werbeagentur” (advertising agency)
> =

> and stating, that Your PR6 web sites gets killed by PR4 sites
> indicates: You have the same problem.
> =

> Publish all Your domains effected by this or not effected
> by this to start resarch about the link penalty theory.
> =

> –
> Roland M=F6sl
> http://www.pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
> http://web-design-suite.com Web Design starts at the search engine

– =

Jay Tierney – jay@jaytierney.com

Re: How many % more visitors brings 1 Google PR point more

“Jay Tierney” <jay@jaytierney.com> wrote in message
news:3D9CB688.5BA8401F@jaytierney.com
>LOL!! “Face it” huh? Mosl, PR ISN’T EVERYTHING. You need to face
>that.

Instead of this, You should resarch the effects of
not so good seen links by Google

Publish all Your ranking problems, so we can start resarch instead
of Your bird ostrich head in the sand politic


Roland Mösl
http://www.pege.org Clear targets for a confused civilization
http://web-design-suite.com Web Design starts at the search engine