How many flips trick can you do?

I saw this cool cat do one! :sunglasses:

flip-off_cat.gif

Yeah and Iā€™ve got a few that im not posting, saving for my next few vids.

Thanks

And I wouldnā€™t say those are his best.

In-in tre fakies are better, in my opinion.

What are we calling in-in treys? full outs? or are we just going to keep calling them in-ins?

Good lord people! :astonished: God I cant even crankflip you guys make me look bad.
I guess street isā€™nt really my thing because when ever I go to practice something like that I just lose interest. Iā€™m not going to try because I learned that trying to do street just stresses me out and unicycling isā€™nt about frustrating yourself itā€™s about having fun. So Iā€™ll stick to muni, freestyle and trials I guess. Those are the things that can get passionate about. I just learned coasting a couple days ago and had fun doing it.:slight_smile: Wow so I guess those are my words of wisdom, reflect on them and have a more enjoyable unicycling experience. Do it for fun.:smiley:

Stephen

Freestyle is the most frustrating style for me.

Everybody has their favorite type of riding. Some like tricks, others like 100 mile coker rides, and other prefer technical MUni. Each discipline takes skill and devotion. Kris Holm is by no means a master at flip tricks, but not many can touch his skill in MUni. So whatever type of riding you like best, do it, and love it, an youā€™ll get good at it as long as you push yourself to improve and practice

The problem with full outs is that the out means that the seat ends up SIFā€¦

I just thought that full = 360 insted of 180.

When mike started doing these (or whoever came up with them) he did them to seat out. But just calling them full outs makes enough sense to me.

I donā€™t really practice flip tricks much because theyā€™re particularly hard on my back.

The full is right. It is the out part that is wrong.

1. .5 unispin lol

Yeah. Iā€™ll start calling them full outs again. Makes sense, full varialflips arnā€™t called in-in bigflips lol.

lol. Naming is funny.

in2in treys is how it should be called. (or just treyflips, people will see itā€™s in to in, the harder one is only by rider preference) If you go to seat out then you are doing it in a sloppy fashion and should stop as soon as possible. (I even hate outflips).

Either we call in2in treys, fullouts.

Or we call them treyflips and get rid of inflips, outflips and just call them hickflips.

Hereā€™s my list:

impressive right?

Depends how long youā€™ve been riding. More then a year? Then yes, the fact that you have resisted flips for this long is impressive lol

Started light trials in late January, broke my leg on March 20th.

Havenā€™t uniā€™ed sinceā€¦

whats the difference between a hick flip and a out flip

outflip is from seat in to seat out.

And the name for this thread should be ā€œHow many crankflip tricks can you do?ā€