How many and what kind?

It’s tricky because I do a lot of swapping parts around. I’m sure I forgot one or two but here’s my list:

29" KH Schlumpf
26" Flansberrium
26" Nimbus Oracle frame with wheel from Nimbus muni
26" Nimbus frame freewheel unicycle
24" KH muni for basketball
24" Qu-Ax QX frame freewheel unicycle
20" Nimbus Equinox with wheel from 20" KH flatland

Lended out or not currently riding:
36" KH
24" KH muni with Nimbus wheel (I use the wheel as a backup for basketball)
24" Nimbus ultimate wheel
20" freewheel unicycle
20" fatwheel unicycle
20" Huffy Pro Slider peg unicycle
20" LoopWheels peg unicycle
20" 3.8x geared freewheel unicycle
20" Nimbus freestyle
20" KH Flatland with wheel from 20" Nimbus X

Parts:
Extension for double wheel (can use on my 20" unicycles)
BC plates
Flansberrium frame
Triple Triton frame
Nimbus 24" frame (3)
26" Nimbus Dominator+ rim
Nimbus drift trike hub (3)

Sold/Given away/Trashed:
29" Torker Unistar DX
24" Surly Conundrum frame
24" Club
24" freewheel (wheel only)
20" BC wheel (wheel only)
20" Nimbus trials
20" Koxx One Alien Backflip trials
20" Nimbus X frame with generic 20" wheel
20" generic frame with Huffy Green Machine freewheel
20" 6’ giraffe
20" 5’ Torker giraffe
12" generic

20" Nimbus X
24" Nimbus Muni
26" Surly Conundrum
29" Nimbus Muni
32" Oracle (fiancee’s wheel)
36" Nightrider Pro (my first wheel, still my most ridden)
36" KH Schlumpf

A little bit of everything. Fan of steel obviously. : P

soon to be a proud owner of a… special Flansberrium. ; )

Nice Unimyra. It was nice to see the progression from start to now. I’m only starting out, so:

Nimbus Club 26"
Nimbus Oracle 26
Nimbus Trials 20"

This was in the first 4 months of riding. Injury has slowed the acquisitions, but I’m sure once I’m back at it, I’ll start trying to keep up with you folks. Yes, one is enough… by that I mean one wheel for riding, clearly.

Complete Unicycles

19" KH Street (2015)
19" Impact Gravity White
19" KH Street
19" Impact Gravity Black

20" Reagent 100mm Cranks (Hockey)
20" Reagent 100mm Cranks (Hockey) (I have two identical in case I break a part in comp)
22" Flansberrium (Hockey)
22" KH 24 Frame (Hockey)
24" Impact Gravity with wheel cover (Hockey)

24" KH Muni (Onza)
26" KH Muni with disc brake
24" Surly Conundrum
26" Surly Conundrum

29" KH with handlebars. Has a hydrolic rim brake but since adding the handlebars the line isn’t long enough so I have to fix that.

Rare or Collected Frames
Koxx Karbon Koncept x 2
Koxx Rail Hunter (white)
Koxx Rail Hunter (black)
Koxx Black Domina
Koxx Green Spirit in terrible condition still looking for a new one :frowning:
Koxx Alien Blackflip x 2
Koxx XTP
Koxx Titanium
KH Dual Crown
Triton 19" Frame

Extras
20 learner unicycles I bought to teach some kids at a school for a while.

20" Torker LX
20" Nimbus Performer Giraffe
20" Sun XL fat Uni

The Sun XL is a super fun Uni, its similar to the Nimbus Purple Monster. I put an Origin8 Tsunami Fat tire on it with a bit more aggressive grip than the original tire, and it is a blast. Taking it with me to San Diego Next week, super excited to ride on the beach with it.

I’ve only got my two:

• A 20" learner wheel of unknown brand. Gotta be decent quality, since I rode it for ~5 years, up until I got my...
  • Nimbus Oracle, 29", no handbrake. Rode it for a year, before it got stolen and I had to buy a replacement. It's now been just over a year for this one. Replaced the saddle with a KH Fusion Zero already, but might need to look at additional maintenance.

Probably gonna need to start riding my 20" and learning some tricks soonish; these past six years have been mostly spent on commuting to uni on uni.

And here’s my stable, current:

• KH 24" 2012 currently with a first generation Schlumpf Hub and Magura brakes,
  • KH 29" Road Uni with 125mm cranks,
  • QU'AX 36" with 125/150mm cranks, disc brake,
  • Nimbus 24" Basketball Uni with 125mm cranks,
  • Nimbus 20" Equinox Freestyle Uni with 100mm cranks,
  • Fran[I]KH[/I]enstein 29" Muni with Nimbus hub, Impact Seat post and 150mm cranks,

and past:

• Nimbus II 24" Muni with 150mm cranks, back in the saddle uni! Bought in 2011 in the same shop as NoName below, sold when KH24" came for Xmas,
  • Kahero 20" basic uni, bought to work on beginner's skills, sold a couple of months later when bought Nimbus 20",
  • Impact 19" Trials, 140mm Eiffel cranks, sold because gathering dust, running out of space, and needing an excuse to finance the Schlumpf hub,
  • NoName Chrome Shitty 20", bought in 1996, first attempt at uni, rode but never proficiently, disappeared in a garage fire circa 2000.

Future?

• 26" or 24" Muni to stay with the FrankenKH, USA resident...
  • Spare (bin parts?) Muni for the Alps, at the parents...

I have these:

20" QU-AX Luxus freestyle, chrome with green tyre
24" QU-AX standard for track racing, black + extra tyre for muni
24" Nimbus muni, orange (I don’t use it very much, because it is heavy)
26" QU-AX muni with aluminium frame (not so heavy!), white + extra tyre for road
29" rather old UDC for road, chrome with rusty spots :stuck_out_tongue:

Best regards,
Sanne

Now I can add one more to my list. This week I bought the 19" Qu-Ax Long neck Trials uni, since I didn’t have any trials unis yet.
On the pic is also my 29" Nimbus. The big brother. Now I have 7 total.

It’s on its way!
Got a 24" used KH frame, have a hub, spokes, saddle, cranks, pedals. So I ordered a rim and a tire - the new Specialized 24". Can’t wait to get all the remaining parts… and then build and true the wheel.

Qu-Ax 20 -red hub (NOK 600)

I needed another 20" for my youngest kid, so we can all go muni together. Second hand.

KH 20 (NOK 300)

Second hand. Picked it up today. Older model, scratched but otherwise in good condition. Saddle, seatclamp, pedals not original. The reason for buying this was the price: $ 35

I think my fleet once peaked at 13 but now I have:

• 20" Nimbus 2 with Hookworm tyre (horrible tyre)
  • 24" Nimbus 2 with Hookworm tyre (unpleasant tyre)
  • KH24 Muni - fairly early model with those strange tapering hollow cranks.
  • Pashley 26" Muni with Holy Roller tyre.
  • 28" skinny wheel in Nimbus 1 frame. (The Bacon Slicer)
  • KH29
  • KH36

I have commuted on all 7 at least once each since Christmas.

I also have a Nimbus 24" ultimate wheel.

Also and old Nimbus 36 wheel and frame, and far too many old pairs of cranks, spare seats and posts and stuff.

Stable of Uni

Right now I have just one

Club "24 (Nimbus 24 with Muni Tire)
However, once I can free-mount, I’ll be looking at a Nimbus 27.5 , and ultimately a 36 of some kind!

Way to go. You will find the 36 easiest to ride, but hardest to mount. Lovely graceful feeling.

@UniMyra you really need to put this schlumpf hub on your 29er, I personally had it on a 26er in the first place with different 26" tires then the knard, and after that I built a g29 directly with a 29x3 knard on it and found this g29 much more stable, predictable and also faster than the 26" version.
Sometimes I imagine myself putting it on a 36" uni, no doubt I would do it if I had two geared hubs, cause it would allow me to have a 36x150 uni that can also go fast and far, but that keeps freemounting easier and Muni/very slow riding/uphill/urban conditions managable.
Never tried a g36 though.

I mostly have a big pile of parts that morph into different unicycle configurations depending on what kind of unicycling I anticipate doing in the near future.

At the moment the unicycles I have assembled are:
geared 26 - Schlumpf hub, KH29 frame, studded tire, Speedway rim, etc - for commuting
36" Nimbus Nightfox - rebuilt with a disk hub, frankentire, and bike seat - in storage till the snow melts
19" trials - Koxx frame, Nimbus hub, KH rim, custom 110/137 cranks. Left it at the fire base for a friend to learn, now it’s sitting in a locker 650 km away.
20" learner - Basically a Nimbus II - lent it to my little cousin, not sure if it’s getting any use.
My 26" muni is not currently assembled, but all in one bag. It’s pretty standard with a Nimbus wheel and KH frame

Wheels not in frames
Geared 32
Fat 26 - need to swap out the hub to fit in Nightfox frame -> eventually to go in a Hatchet
29x50mm - would make a great 29x3 wheel

and a few extra frames saddles, cranks etc.

Update:

The heavy 24" muni is sold half a year ago. That has given a little more room in the shed.

Best regards,
Sanne

Updating my list as I did build a 24" Muni which resides in the US with my 29" Muni. So currently:

• KH 24" 2012 currently with a first generation Schlumpf Hub and Magura brakes,
  • KH 29" Road Uni with 125mm cranks,
  • QU'AX 36" with 125/150mm cranks, disc brake,
  • Nimbus 24" Basketball Uni with 125mm cranks,
  • Nimbus 20" Equinox Freestyle Uni with 100mm cranks,
  • Fran[I]KH[/I]enstein 29" Muni with Nimbus hub, Impact Seat post and 125mm cranks, US resident,
  • 24" Muni with 150mm cranks (shared with above muni) made from parts I had, just bought a Nimbus rim and a Specialized tire.

and past:

• Nimbus II 24" Muni with 150mm cranks, back in the saddle uni! Bought in 2011 in the same shop as NoName below, sold when KH24" came for Xmas,
  • Kahero 20" basic uni, bought to work on beginner's skills, sold a couple of months later when bought Nimbus 20",
  • Impact 19" Trials, 140mm Eiffel cranks, sold because gathering dust, running out of space, and needing an excuse to finance the Schlumpf hub,
  • NoName Chrome Shitty 20", bought in 1996, first attempt at uni, rode but never proficiently, disappeared in a garage fire circa 2000.

Future?

• Spare (bin parts?) Muni for the Alps, at the parents...

collection

Just glad that most of you have it worse than me! I must show the wife emeediatly as she would never believe that others collect unicycles too.

1 giraffe 5’ Torqer
26 Fat monster Triton in the works
24" Triton muni
27.5 plus muni
40" from The Unicycle Factory
700c unknown make
2 24" Torqer, s both my doughters
2 20" amazon cheepo’s
1 16" amazon cheepo

These are what I currently keep. I buy and give away just about every Craigslist $40 special I see

unicycles

Here are my “treasures” :wink:

• 29x 2.35 Nimbus Road
  • 26x 3.0 KH Muni
  • 26x 1.0 Ajata Race
  • 24" Nimbus Ultimate wheel
  • 20" Nimbus Eclipse
  • 20" Vitelli giraffe 180cm (6ft)
  • 19" KH Trial

And I’m thinking about starting the 36er project in the near future…:smiley: