How long till u could ride?

it would be interesting to extend the study further: how fast are you progressing? the problem is how to measure that…
I ,for instance, have been rolling for over three years and I am still unable to jump over a small tree root that happens to cross my way :frowning:
I am a super-slow learner!

30-45 min (and im not lying)

I had it on the 3rd day.

=)

after about two hours, separated by a week, i experienced a click, and knew i had it. once in the possession of a unicycle, a week saw me freemounting and turning proficiently.

took me a month noone taught me i taught my self

It took me a few days.:stuck_out_tongue:

i can relate it took me around 2-3 weeks to learn how to ride. but with commitment and a lot of hours of praticing i became the top rider in my team :slight_smile:

the obvious difference is that I could be your grandfather :stuck_out_tongue:
but I will become a top rider too !!! … wait another 10 years!

it took me wo weeks at about 3/4 hours aday to learn to ride.

im on my second day now, and i can’t even ride 1 centimetre, unless you count it a metre away from me. and that happens when im not on it.(usually i fall off after i let go of the door posts) and it really hurts falling on lino :roll_eyes: :smiley:

took me about 15 hours but that was like an hour a day for a week and a couple of days

How long till u could ride?

EIGHT MONTHS!!! I can freemount about half the time and ride 150’ sometimes. I think I should quit but have too much time in now. I also can turn unintentionally.