How is the viscount handle-less?

Is the stock lip on viscount good for rolling hops? Is there enough to hold onto?

I find saddles missing a handle, even if they have a lip bumper tend to hurt the tips of my fingers after a while. You can still use them but they hurt after a while and you don’t get as much grip or control. You are better off using a viscount with a KH handle which is pretty easy to rig up and is super strong and good.

One word: Ouch.

Only two of my fingers fit between the bumps where the screws go, putting even more strain on those two fingers. Not a successful imitation of the Miyata, which was part of the design’s intent.

I wouldn’t try it, it really hurts your fingers and sometimes they can numb which is also not a good thing. :frowning:

well evan. Shaun does or well did ride with one all the time (no handle). I did try no handle with my mine… It works… but it does take some time to get used to. Also. if your guna do it. PUT DUCTTAPE… u’ll cut ur self… But if your willing to spend 2 hours of your day… put a kh handle on there… it’s hot. :slight_smile:

I did it on the schwinn for like a year and a half. It was okay because I didn’t know any better, but it’s definitly not very comfortable.