How I pass time since I can't ride

I managed to shatter my thumb on the 15th of October and haven’t been able to ride my uni’s since then. I’ve found a way to pass the time when I’m not on this forum. I went to ebay. The BIG BROWN TRUCK showed up today and brought me this (the Coker, not the El Caminio) YAHOO!!!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

coker.jpg

broken thumb ?!?

Get out and ride, dammit!

My butt has a crack in it , but I can still ride.

[coff coff]

:slight_smile:

I would REALLY like to ride, but it was an “on the job” injury and I just got released to return to “light duty” last week. The real problem is that I’m a little apprehensive about falling. I’ve only been riding 8 months and may be prone to a few UPD’s since I haven’t been on the uni’s for over a month. If I land on my right hand I’m sure I’ll break my wrist since the doc put me in this thing:

hand cast.jpg

Okay, since it was “on the job”, you’re excused. I know what that’s like.

Oops, I got a little too close with the camera. It’s a rigid fiberglass cast that stops just short of the wrist. If I land on it, the rigid cast won’t give, so the wrist would be next:(

It’s pure Hell to have that nice shiney new Coker and having to line it up with the other uni’s and just stare at them :angry:

well you’ll have a new vid to watch soon too. dont forget to watch all the way through the credits…

Thanks Jagur, but I’m sure that will just want me to ride even more:) BTW, the check’s in the mail:D

Safer…

With the extra wrist guard on the top of it -it will be safer than other wrist without any.If U really want it…ride.:)Cheriio!:DIn whose books it is written U will injure the some loccation?:slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure that staying indoors would be best. You don’t want the workers Compensation people pondering why you can’t work but you can ride a UNICYCLE. That doesn’t look good.
Just a thought!

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about

I understand your point of view…

I have considered only body aspect.:frowning:

Re: I understand your point of view…

:smiley: