How do I make a photo album on this site?

Just wondering how i can make a Photo Album on Unicyclist Community, I went to my options, and clicked on Make new photo album, or somthing like that. And it brought me to the album page, but I didnt see anything that looked like it would let me make a photo album. Hopefully somone can help me out, well thanks.

Simple as 1, 2, 3…

Ehem,

I’ll let you take it from there… :wink: Now go get us some pictures!

Christopher

Re: How do I make a photo album on this site?

You need to log in separately into the gallery (as per the instructions rhysling posted) to be able to create an album. Integrating it better with the rest of the global site login stuff is somewhere on my TODO list. :roll_eyes:

Golby: Don’t worry about the seperate log in for the photo gallery. It’s not that bothersome or difficult to understand.

Rhysling: I expect much more dynamic photography from a rider with a mean uni like the one in the picture and someone with computer skills as strong as yours. I’ll be waiting. :smiley:

Re: How do I make a photo album on this site?

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 01:23:13 -0600, onekwords
<onekwords.2mlsm@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:

>Rhysling: I expect much more dynamic photography from a rider with a
>mean uni like the one in the picture and someone with computer skills as
>strong as yours. I’ll be waiting. :smiley:
>
>
>–
>onekwords

But watch out. One picture is worth more than one k words :slight_smile:

Klaas Bil

“To trigger/fool/saturate/overload Echelon, the following has been picked automagically from a database:”
“TWA, DONCAF, ReMOB”

okay so i think i got how to put up pictures,but how do i attach little video’s?

The same way, instead of attaching pictures just attach the vid clips. With large files like vids it sometimes better to attach them individually or in pairs rather than trying to use the maximum capacity of the download page. I’ve found my PC freezes up if I try to attach too many in one go. Nothing to do with Gilby’s site it’s just seems to be the way my PC is configured.

Oh, and remember that not everyone has a high speed link so it might be a good idea to break up large high quality or long vids into either smaller chunks or load up a smaller low quality versions as an option.

well thats what i tryed the video was only 900 KB,but it would’nt take.

unicycle_100.gif

At 900kb you should have been OK. The files I posted were over 5Mb. Try a different PC. I had to do this when my main PC wouldn’t work with the gallery.