House Hopping!

Anyone done this? I’m thinking of trying it! Climbing on top of my house, hopping a bit, then hopping the roof to the next house! Where I live the distance between “roofs” is no more than 5 feet, so can you imagine how cool a vid of that would look? Get your neighbors permission (or not-like the skateboard pioneers of the 70’s riding in peoples swimming pools while they’re away!:stuck_out_tongue: ) and see how many consecutive houses you can hop. Would make a wild vid! Has this been done? Is this TOO extreme. :thinking:

I used to do this as a kid, but not on a uni lol

Go for it!!!

[QUOTE=terrybigwheel]
Anyone done this? I’m thinking of trying it! Climbing on top of my house, hopping a bit, then hopping the roof to the next house!..

Just to clarify, I meant hopping on a uni from roof to roof! :sunglasses:

Just to clarify, I meant hopping on a uni from roof to roof! :sunglasses:

After school tomorrow i am going back to place where i used to jump on foot and try it, its only about a foot gap but it will be fun =p

today I was running and saw two houses next to each other that were seriously about six inches apart, and I thought, hey, I could just ride my unicycle from one roof to another, but then figured, well, the owners wouldn’t like that.

What the owners dont know, wont hurt them =p but how would you not noticed the loud thumping of someone hopping on your roof?

Lets hope they just think it is santa clause making a late delivery

the dogtown and z-boys !! :stuck_out_tongue: hehe gotta love them old school crazy weed smokin skaters hehe

(slipping this post into the “What Could Possibly Go Wrong?” file)

Sounds like The Swimmer by John Cheever…

Exactly what I was thinking! Man, to be that young and fearless again…

5 feet?
isnt there like a 3 meter gap record?
this is crazy!!

i wanna do somethign similar… it’s a gap between storage containers.

ahh the good old roof gap. If any of you do one film it should look cool

Yes. Thats 1.542 Metres.

The unnoficial is 2.87 Metres set by someone in New Zealand I belive.

Yes, yes this is.

Mike

I’ve ridden on some Newspaper amchines before. I don’t know if you guys are more about the altitude or the fact that you’re riding on private property.

Well, I own my house, and my neighbors (2) have agreed to let me uni-hop on their roofs! I’m gonna do it!:smiley:

best of luck, be sure to get a video.

Positutely!:stuck_out_tongue:

i went on top of a house roof, and it was awsome! But the house was a beat old thing and i fell through the roof! After that i booked it!