Hoping your age

Though I suppose it’s actually the reverse of golf, but the old guys seem to be proud when they can shoot their age or better in golf.

Well yesterday I was able to hop 36 times and rode out of it. I stopped because I was getting tired, not because I was falling over. I think at that point I get to say I know how to hop eh? :smiley:

Now I just have to work on the control a little more, and also hoping with the left foot forward rather than the right.

My son hates me haha. He was working on his hoping and was thinking he was better than me… be he broke his wrist riding his skateboard, so now he’s off wheels for a while. :roll_eyes:

And yeah, I know hoping is stupid easy for many of you…

Hoping is easier than hopping. More difficult is to eat your age in pieces of sushi. The last time I did that I was 51.

Damn now that is impressive, the most I have done is about 25, although they were about an inch and a half around and an inch thick, which I find to be large compared to many restaurants.

DOH!!!:wink:

We’re going for sushi tonight, though I don’t think I’m going to be going for any records there… I’m HOPING to lose a little wieght so that HOPPING will be easier :stuck_out_tongue:

I swear that unicycling is one of the most under-rated forms of excercise. I’ve been racing BMX for 5 years with my kids. In a couple months of regular unicycling, my legs are in better shape than ever and I’ve lost about 15 pounds.

y dont u sell unicycles on infomercials…

Maybe you can become the Jared Fogle of both unicycling and sushi. Cool. Do you like uni? As a unicyclist you practically have to.

I can almost hop double my age in inches high… does that count?

What about harping your age?

haha… I swear last week I was joking about exactly that to a friend.

For FOUR EASY PAYMENTS of just $49.99, you will recieve this marvelous one wheeled wonder and your instructional video. And if you call in the next 10 minutes, we’ll make the first payment FOR YOU!

:smiley:

My son just informed me that I totally suck.

He had a friend count and he hopped 118 times. He’s TEN.

So I guess I have to get to 360+ to be even huh? :smiley:

i hope i can stay 21 for a long time.