Hoffman Sole Mates

Just bought a pair so I thought I’d post a review
Pros:

1. Better grip than Jim Cs. the Jim Cs are horrible in my opinion.
  2. They require no modification out of the box to attach a Kommando grind plate from Dans Comp.
  3. They’re cheaper
  4. The front and back pins are screwed into nuts in the pedal body so if you strip on of the nuts, it’s replaceable.
  5. They spin more freely than the Jim Cs. this becomes important while crnakflipping with grind plates. My brother’s set seems a bit reluctant to come around when you spin the wheel fast.

6 jim cs look cool
7 yes jim cs are heavier than sole mates
8 THEY COME IN METTALLIC ORANGE!!! (the jim cs)
9 sole mates kinda dont spin as smooth as jim cs (in other words the sole mates make more noise)
10 sole mates come whith a warning lable that reads THIS PEADLE IS PROHIBITION TO BE USED TO THE SPINNING AND EXERCISER BIKE

I just got solemates too. I got the punky green. Their awesome. crazy bright, spin well and smoothly(for unsealed pedals), have perfect grip, grind awesome, grip perfect for pedal grabs without pins(there is little knurling), are very light, have big platforms for drops.

I give them an A+.

I like 'em. I have the orange ones. They call them peach though but they are really orange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewheelinwierdo
[I]Just bought a pair so I thought I’d post a review
Pros:

1. WAAAAAYYYV Better grip than Jim Cs. the Jim Cs are HORRIBLE. They require no modification out of the box to attach a Kommando grind plate from Dans Comp.
  2. They’re cheaper
  3. The front and back pins are screwed into nuts in the pedal body so if you strip on of the nuts, it’s replaceable.
  4. They spin more freely than the Jim Cs even when the JCs don’t have grind plates on them. this becomes important while crnakflipping with grind plates. My brother’s set seems a bit reluctant to come around when you spin the wheel fast.(of course my sole mates are way better and would stay level better)

[/I]There! Corrected your “Corrections”

Just went rain riding witht he soulmates. They aren’t too grippy when wet(they suck when they are wet) so I put my muni pedals on.